Talking About Feelings 论述感觉
601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光采照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可骇的履历。
603. I am on top of the world. 我欢快到了顶点。
604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚饭棒极了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 圣诞树真华丽。
606. What a boring movie it is! 何等无聊的一场片子啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎样能做这么烦闷乏味的演讲。
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 这些花真香!
609. The party is making too much noise. 此次集会太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿这条裙子显的很标致。
611. The coat doesn’t suit you. 这件外套不太合适你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的阿谀让我恶心。
613. We had a good time. 咱们玩的很高兴。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 咱们玩的很高兴。
615. I am bored to death. 我无聊死了。
2
Looking For A House 寻觅住房
616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It’s really a bargain. 房钱很廉价。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的屋子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,屋子里有供暖装备。
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜好甚么样的家具?
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 这屋子挺旧的,得刷一下才行。
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓。
623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市区的屋子很贵。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每个月房钱几多?
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
我感觉住在这里象在家里同样。房主太太对我很好。
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
咱们有一些厨房器具和一套餐厅装备。
627. There’s no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.
厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉。
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室里有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it’s very quiet. 我有一只狗,不外它很恬静。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.
房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去。
3
Talking About Dressing 评论辩论穿着
631. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿甚么?
632. I’ll wear my blue dress. 我会穿我的兰色裙子。
633. Don’t you think it’s too formal? 你不感觉太正式了吗?
634. Why? What will you wear? 为甚么?你会穿甚么?
635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿衬衣和牛崽裤。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你应当把你的套装拿去洗烫一下。
637. You’d better put on your jacket. It’s cold outside. 你最佳穿上茄克,外面冷。
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣再也不合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子已长的穿不了这条裤子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 这鞋已不克不及穿了。
641. I don’t like wearing the uniform. 我不喜好穿礼服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴会前你想更衣服吗?
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋带松了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋带。
645. Take off your hat. It doesn’t fit. 取下你的帽子,它不合适你。
4
Expressing Different Opinions 表达分歧的概念
646. He is a very creative student. 他是个颇有缔造力的学生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的颇有意思。
648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上,我不克不及赞成你的定见。
649. You’ve got the point. 你捉住了问题的本色。
650. That’s the point. 这恰是问题的关头。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同窗正在强烈热闹会商。
652. Let’s just run through the arguments for and against.
咱们来看一下同意和否决的来由。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你适才说的总结一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点,谁另有甚么此外要说吗?
655. Does anybody share David’s opinion? 有谁赞成大卫的概念吗?
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有甚么证据可以支撑你的说法吗?
657. Well, it depends. 这得视环境而定。
658. I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
我想咱们没有需要进一步会商这个问题。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后咱们达成为了一致。
5
About Things In The future 斟酌未来可能从事的勾当
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 结业后我想当记者。
662. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 若是来日诰日不下雨,咱们就去野餐。
663. As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know. 他一来,咱们就奉告他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你定时交房租,你就可以住这儿。
665. When she leaves, he’ll cry for a day. 她走时,他会哭一天。
666. She will go into business when she likes to. 她想做生意时就会去做生意。
667. I’ll leave for London if I finish my work today. 若是我今天完成事情,我就会去伦敦。
668. I’ll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我会事情五年,然后会黉舍。
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
若是他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我但愿他能到机场接我。
671. I’m thinking
of quitting the job. 我在斟酌告退。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我筹算学拍照。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 咱们周末开个派对,你感觉怎样样?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她必定会连结单身。
675. He will probably follow in his father’s footsteps. 他可能会担当父业。
6
Things That Might Have Happened 可能产生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我如果呆在家里的话,假期会好于的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
自从我前次见到你今后你都在干甚么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
若是我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily.
回过甚来看,我想我不该该如斯等闲的抛却那次角逐。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 若是我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it.
就算再考一次你也通不外。
682. Even if you had
given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.
就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday?
若是你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干甚么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真但愿我把原形奉告了他。
685. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我但愿你没有坑骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
若是气候好的话,咱们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
若是你没有朝他挥手,他能瞥见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应当更尽力的进修。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn’t have enough courage.
我本想和教员争辩阿谁问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.
当我的怙恃客岁出国的时辰,我本想和我的祖怙恃住在一块儿。
7
Talking About Likes And Dislikes 扣问喜好和不喜好的事
691. What’s your favorite sport? 你最喜好甚么活动?
692. I like football best. 我最喜好足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜好的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 垂纶和爬山,你更喜好哪个?
695. Neither. 一个都不喜好。
696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜好哪一个?
697. He’s crazy about Michael Jordan. 他猖獗爱好迈克·乔丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她腻烦拳击。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她讨厌旁观拳击。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对打扮颇有观赏力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 余暇时你喜好干甚么?
702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜好采集邮票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡比拟,我更喜好茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部片子你最不喜好甚么?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我甘愿睡觉也不看这部片子。
8
Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出本身的设法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应当听教员的话?
707. That’s just what I was looking for. 那恰是我所等待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想多是如许。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的测验考试,但其实不彻底准确。
710. That’s rather disappointing. 真是让人绝望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
我认为你的外衣不值得这么多钱。
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?
713. It’s only a suggestion, you don’t have to take it.
这只是一个建议,你可以不听。
714. If you really want my advice I don’t think you should quit school.
若是你真想听我的定见,我想你不该该退学。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
感谢你的建议,但我得本身想一想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.
他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在挥霍时候。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已长大了,可以本身拿主张了。
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的事情看起来其实不使人得意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎样想?
720. I generally agree with you. 我大要上赞成你的见解。
9
Asking For Help 请他人帮手
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗?
722. With pleasure. 甘愿答应帮手。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介怀开窗吗?
724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不晓得你是不是能替我买铅笔?
726. Sure. 固然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗?
728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要几多?
729. I hope I’m not bothering you. 我但愿我没有打搅你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我但愿那不会给你添太多贫苦。
731. I really appreciate your help. 我很是感激你的帮忙。
732. I don’t want to put you to any trouble. 我不想贫苦你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
734. I’d be glad to help. 我甘愿答应帮手。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗?
10
Getting Ready For A Journey 筹备观光
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走以前另有不少事变要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我获得银行去取一下钱。
738. Traveler’s check’s are very convenient for long-distance travel.
观光支票对付远程观光很便利。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有甚么工具要向海关申报的吗?
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必需提早申请护照。
741. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 小我物品不必要关税。
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
等一个半小时吧,咱们还很多筹备些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 咱们应当叫贝蒂一块儿去吗?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?
您能奉告我问讯处的德律风号码吗?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐平凡车仍是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it.
若是不是你提起的话,我必定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我会去机场送你。