一. 关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语:
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以领会一下你们的代价吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告诉你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away
若是你们的代价优惠,咱们可以顿时定货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李师长教师,何时能获得你们到岸价的实盘?
We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
咱们但愿你们报离岸代价。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请奉告你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低代价。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以奉告咱们你们所要的数目吗?
We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
咱们想领会你们能供给甚么,和你们的贩卖前提。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们凡是要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不克不及接管在一段时候里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
可否告诉你们将采纳哪一种付款方法?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你可否告诉咱们最先船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接管特别定货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给咱们寄来一份胶靴的目次,连同奉告咱们付款方法吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他扣问了品种、花色和代价等环境。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
咱们向张司理扣问了茶叶的品种、质量、代价等问题。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证实咱们产物质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦代价回升,询盘将恢新生跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日趋增长。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如斯之多,咱们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在削减。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货品如今无货。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们承诺将今后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克师长教师来北京向中国纺织公司举行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货品如今无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在收支口买卖中,咱们常向外商询价。
二. 报盘和还盘的外贸英语白话进修:
We have the offer ready for you.
咱们已为你筹备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把前次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向咱们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
咱们如今可以报茶叶现货。
We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下礼拜就给您正式报盘。
I’m waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
咱们可以按国际市场代价给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
咱们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We’ll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下礼拜天咱们就向你们发实盘。
We’re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
咱们愿意以此代价为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
能向咱们报离岸代价吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
你们所有代价都是本钱加运费保险费代价。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港本钱加运费代价吗?
I’d like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
请报温哥华到岸价的最低代价。
Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
请电报5吨核桃仁的代价。
Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
咱们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
咱们报本钱加运费价每吨250美元。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以公道利润为根据,不是漫天要价。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
咱们近来的报价大大都都在100美圆如下。
Moreover, We’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已把代价压到出产用度的边沿了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
信赖我上周的报价是最佳的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有此外买主的出价高于此价。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方报价高于前次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
此代价比咱们给其他供货人的出价要高。
We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,不然咱们没法接管报盘。
I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我认为你们的报价没有任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个出格优惠价。
We’ll give you the preference of our offer.
咱们将优先向你们报盘。
You’ll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发明咱们的报价比别处要廉价。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩展销路并且颇有竞争性。
Our offers are for 3 days.
咱们的报盘三天有用。
We have extended the offer as per as your request.
咱们已按你方请求将报盘延期。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有代价以我方确认为准。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月尾前达到我地为有用。
This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
该报盘以商品未售出为准。
I’m afraid the offer is unacceptable.
生怕你方的报价不克不及接管。
The offer is not workable.
报盘不成行。
The offer is given without engagement.
报盘没有束缚力。
It is difficult to quote without full details.
未阐明细致细节难以报价。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不接待报盘距离过久。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何希望。
Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将报盘延期两天。
Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
请按一样前提规复报盘。
We regret we have to decline your offer.
很抱愧,咱们不能不回绝你方报盘。
The offer is withdrawn.
该报盘已撤回。
We prefer to withhold offers for a time.
咱们甘愿暂停报盘。
Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.
买主因无报盘而忧?。
Let’s have you counter-offer.
请还个价。
Do you want to make a counter-offer?
您是不是还个价?
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
感谢您的还价,可我感觉过低了。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
如今咱们但愿你们能以还盘的情势对我方报盘予以回答。
Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的代价过高,买方没有乐趣还盘。
Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.
你们的还盘比我的要守旧很多。
We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
咱们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我赞成你们的还价,减价3元。
三. 产物质量的外贸英语你晓得哪些:
The goods are available in different qualities.
此货有多种分歧的质量可供。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品格量靠得住,就不会产生过失。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
若是你们产物的质量使咱们得意,咱们将不竭定货。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
若是贵方第一批运来的货使人得意,随后将有多量续订。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
二者在质量上无显著差别。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
咱们朴拙但愿质量与合同划定符合。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能包管质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren’t they?
代价按质量的黑白而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接管让渡一方要卖力连结产物的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
咱们的质量证实书盖公章方为有用。
We’ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
咱们将改良产物质量,提高出产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他们彻底有@资%jjUmD%历对这%U4c6L%类@产物的质量颁发定见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
但愿您能报给咱们100吨质量和前次不异的货。
We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.
产物质量合适(不合适)咱们的市场。
We always have faith in the quality of your products.
对你们产物的质量咱们老是很信赖。
This is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产物。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
咱们的石英技能世界著名,信赖咱们出产的腕表具备高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
固然代价偏高,但咱们的产物质量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商比拟,贵方产物质量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
这些器械质量好,用场大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
咱们的产物质高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
咱们已收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
咱们保换质量分歧格的产物。
It’s really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
这批自行车的质量确切有问题。
I regret this quality problem.
对证量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you’ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
但愿贵方未来多注重产物的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批呆板运行不许。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,咱们发明羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中划定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批商品的质量不敷一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we’re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
若是贵方对产物质量不得意,咱们将在一礼拜内接管退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块腕表分歧质量尺度。
We’ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.
咱们已收到了上礼拜天你方寄来的样品。
We’ve got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.
这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
咱们的质量彻底以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.
咱们贩卖产物因此货样为尺度,而不是凭曩昔任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
你们晓得咱们是凭贩卖货样贩卖茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看这些品级的不同。
These two grades are very much
in demand.
这两种品级(的货)今朝需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades.
咱们如今急需这两种品级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
这批货的色彩比上批要暗很多。
No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
你们必定收到了质量差劲产物的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必需通知货品的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你们收到了按我方目次所列的产物规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过期。
We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.
咱们发明货品与原式样不符。
The “Double Fish” brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.
“双鱼”牌牌号不错,图案别致。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
那新产物图案别致,光彩艳丽。
We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
咱们来谈谈贵产物的牌号一事。
四. 产物数目也是外贸营业中很首要的问题:
Let’s talk about the problem of quantity.
咱们谈谈数目的问题吧。
You’ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你们必需出具数目和重量证实书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数目相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn’t it?
数目和代价、质量同样首要,是吗?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
咱们信赖能在数目上更好地使客户得意。
We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.
对此商品,咱们能供给任何得当的数目。
I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract.
我将按合同划定通知农场小麦的数目。
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
若是入口商发明货品数目与合同划定不符,他将拒收。
Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?
从中国入口的棉布有数目限定吗?
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨天夸大过你们售货以船装质量、数目和重量为准。
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
数量如斯之大,咱们将予以器重。
For such a big sum, we shouldn’t be frightened by this trouble.
这么大金钱,咱们不克不及怕贫苦。
They always buy in large quantities.
他们老是大量采办。
Useful quantities have changed hands.
较大的数目已转手。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
已有多量红茶出口。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是今朝咱们所能供给的最大数目
This is the minimum quantity we require.
这是咱们所必要的最小数目。
A small order this year is also welcome.
小批定货本年也受接待。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他们对小数目不感乐趣。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的定单,贵公司能否给咱们扣头?
The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year.
本年入口小麦的数目与客岁大要不异。
We’re prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.
咱们筹备买足够一次装运数目的这类商品。
If you can’t arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.
若是你们办不到全部的话,请最少给咱们对折。
You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.
您只送给咱们所需量的四分之一。
There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.
船上装有100吨小麦。
How many pieces all together?
共有几多件?
500 pieces in total.
统共有500件。
We made a total of 100,000 jackets.
咱们一共订了10万件上衣。
We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.
咱们只能供给两万码的真丝绸。
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men’s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男衬衣最少要1000打,绣花衬衣最少必要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增长200箱吗?
We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts.
咱们多订了4000件衬衣。
This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans.
本年咱们可以多订700件牛崽裤。
We’ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
你们请求增长一万吨煤,咱们将尽可能知足你们。
We’ll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes.
咱们将增长300盒药品。
The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000.
咱们本年至多能订购约莫25000马克的棉毛衫。
5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we’ve ever placed.
5000平方米的羊毛地毯跨越了以往的定货。
As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.
因为样品包装太重,空邮用度过高。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
咱们出售产物因此装船重量为尺度,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但若短重或是质量分歧格怎样办?
They inspected the rice for any possible shortage.
他们查抄了这批大米看其是不是短重。
We’re surprised to know that the weight is so short.
对短重的数目咱们感触诧异。
A shortage of 50M/Ts is a big loss for us.
50公吨的短重对咱们是个不小的丧失。
As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment.
至于短重,我建议你们此后发货时补上。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看过我公司的短重索赔陈述了吗?
There is an overplus of 100 lbs.
重量超越了100磅。
There is an overage in weight of 25 kilos.
重量多了25千克。
外贸英语白话进修是外贸新手们尽快上手外贸营业的根本路子,英语根本差可以从事外贸,可是你绝对成不了优异的外贸营业员。曩昔咱们分享过量个外贸营业事情中,分歧场景下的经常使用英文邮件模板。其目标就是帮忙本身创建事情流程尺度化功课,提高你的事情质量和效力,而且最大化规避出错危害:
1.私密分享:外贸经常使用邮件模板-完备流程
2.私密分享:外贸经常使用邮件模板-询盘报价
3.私密分享:外贸经常使用邮件模板-特别环境
4.私密分享:外贸经常使用邮件模板-客户跟进
5.私密分享:外贸经常使用邮件模板-定单沟通
6.私密分享:外贸经常使用邮件模板-投诉处置
彩蛋:关头词『英语细节』
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.