生活中经常会遇到保险推销类的,当你想要买一个好的保险的时候,想自己了解又不懂上面的英文怎么办呢?下面给大家分享一点商务英语词汇范文。
1. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们想为这批货物投保全损险。
2. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。
3. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。
4. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?
5. Can you cover our goods against breakage?
能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?
当然自学英语还是有些弊端的,要想有效果快速提升,建议大家还是最好报个培训班,这样效果更明显,提升更快,这里有提高英语水平的免费试听课,点击链接领取:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/common/lp-tutor.htm?search=350982
6. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保390000美元的话,我们会很高兴的。
7. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请为我们运往纽约,价值为300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。
8. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
请为我投保价值为20000美元的200件优质家具的一切险。
9. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。
10. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为70000美元的一切险水险单的话,我们会很高兴的。
11. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
这些机器投保一切险。
12. We only cover FPA and war risk.
我们只保平安险和战争险。
13. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。
14. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。
词汇:
machine n. 机器;机构
FPA 协会货物平安险条款
delicate adj. 脆的,易碎的;
delicate goods 易碎品
damaged 损害;伤害;赔偿金
买保险时总会遇到一些不懂的英语单词,以上内容供大家参考,大家一定要多多学习,内容不多,关键要记住!