中秋、国庆出国旅行必备实用英语,妈妈再也不用担心你蒙圈了

眼看着中秋节、国庆节行将到来,载歌载舞大解放啦(此处加班狗请漠视),问题来了,大伙的观光都规划好了吗?中秋节的假期较短,仍是合适海内游,那末国庆7天长假,就不消和人隐士海的人群挤在…

眼看着中秋节、国庆节行将到来,载歌载舞大解放啦(此处加班狗请漠视),问题来了,大伙的观光都规划好了吗?中秋节的假期较短,仍是合适海内游,那末国庆7天长假,就不消和人隐士海的人群挤在各类网红打卡圣地了,可以选择去东南亚等一些邻国出游,如今仍是很便利的,代价不算贵,时候也合适,很多同窗和家长城市规划出国玩,见地一下外面的世界,若是选择境外游,最首要的就是攻破说话关,虽不苛乞降本地人用当地方言交换,但若连国际通用语——英语也不把握一两句的话,游览的感觉会大打扣头了哦!

今天麦叔叔就来教大师一些出国观光必备英语,带你领略英语世界的“真善美”,秒变(装)英语大神!

交通篇

1. Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?

打搅一下,请问1号登机口在哪里?

2. Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CA982?

请问航班号CA982在哪换登机牌?

3. Where can I get my baggage?

我在那边可取行李?

4. Is there an airport bus to the city center?

这里有从机场去市中间的巴士吗?

5. Where is the bus stop?

巴士车站在哪里?

6. How much does it cost to take a taxi to the city center?

打的士到市中间必要几多钱?

7. Keep the change.

不消找钱了。

8. Take me to this address, please.

请载我去这个地点。

9. How long does it take to go to the city center?

到市中间必要多长时候?

10. Stop here, please.

请停在这里。

11. What time is the departure?

几点出发?

12. Where can I get a ticket?

我在哪里可以买票?

13. Where can I catch a taxi?

我在哪里可以叫到出租车?

餐厅篇

14. Hi, we need a table for two, please.

你好﹐咱们有两位。

15. May we have a table by the window, please?

请给咱们一个靠窗的桌子好吗?

16. We prefer to sit by the window, please.

咱们想坐在靠窗的位子。

17. Can I take this seat?

我可以坐这个位子吗?

18. This table would be great. Thank you.

这个位子很好﹐感谢。

19. May I have a menu, please?

请给我菜单好吗?

20. Do you have a menu in chinese?

是不是有中文菜单?

21. What’s your special today?

你们今天有甚么特点菜吗﹖

22. What kind of dish is most popular here?

这里最受接待的餐点是甚么呢﹖

23. I’d like to have some local food.

我想测验考试一下本地食品。

24. I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?

我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖

25. We need more time to decide what to order.

咱们还必要一些时候来决议要点甚么。

26. Sorry, we still don’t have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?

对不起﹐咱们仍是没有头绪﹐你有甚么建议吗﹖

27. I would like to have the same as the next table.

我想和隔邻桌同样的菜。

28. OK, we’ll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.

请先给咱们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

29. Excuse me, I’d like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee a little bit? Thank you!.

欠好意思,我但愿我的咖啡温一些,可以或许帮手加热一下吗?感谢!

30. Do you offer any set courses for a party of two?

你们有无供给2小我的套餐﹖

31. May I have another fork please?

请再给我一根叉子好吗?

32. Could you give me chopsticks?

请你给我一双筷子好吗?

33. Could you pass me the salt / pepper?

请把盐/楜椒传给我好吗?

34. This is not what I ordered.

这不是我点的食品。

35. Is soda refillable?

汽水可续杯吗﹖

36. Some more water please.

请再帮我加些水。

37. May we have some more napkins?

可以再给咱们一些纸巾吗﹖

38. We would like to order some dessert now.

咱们如今想点些甜点。

39. Excuse me, could you please show me where the restroom is?

贫苦奉告我茅厕在哪里?

40. We are ready for the bill now.

咱们要买单。

41. Are we supposed to leave tips here?

咱们必要付小费吗﹖

42. What type of credit cards do you accept?

你们接管甚么类型的信誉卡﹖

43. Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

感谢你的办事﹐咱们这餐吃得很好。

留宿篇

44. Check-in, please.

打点入停止续。

45. I would like to have a wake-up call at 8:30 in the morning.

我要早上8:30设定德律风唤醒办事。

46. I’d like to order room service, please.

我要送餐办事。

47. I’d like a room for one.

我要单人房。

48. I’d like a room for two with separate beds.

我要两张床的房间。

49. I’d like an extra bed for room 501.

我要在501房多加一张床。

50. When is the check-out time?

退房的时候是几点?

51. I am interested in booking a room.

我想订房。

52. Could I book a double room for 3 days from 20th to 22nd of June?

我要订一间双人房,从6月20日到22日好吗?

53. How much is a double room for 1 night?

双人床一晚几多钱呢?

54. Your booking is confirmed.

您的订房已见效了。

55. Do you have a bus service from the airport?

你们机场有巴士接送办事吗?

56. Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?

请你传真线路图给我,我想晓得若何到你们旅店。

57. Could you show me my room?

你可以带我到我的房间吗?

58. Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

告急出口和楼梯在哪里?

59. Please send another blanket to my room.

请再送一条毯子到我房间。

60. Can you reco妹妹end a good restaurant around here?

你有四周不错的餐厅举荐么?

61. There’s no running hot water in my room.

我房间没有热水。

62. I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我会晚一点达到,请保存所预订的房间。

63. I’d like a room with a nice view / a balcony.

我想要一间视线好的/有阳台的房间。

64. What time does the dining room open?

餐厅几点起头业务?

65. What time can I have breakfast?

早饭几点起头供给?

66. Could you keep my valuables?

是不是可代为保管宝贵物品?

67. I’d like to check out. My bill, please.

我要退房。贫苦请给我结帐好吗?

68.
中秋、国庆出国旅行必备实用英语,妈妈再也不用担心你蒙圈了插图
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

请送给我一些冰块和水。

69. The air-conditioner / TV set / light doesn’t work.

空调 / 电视 / 灯没法开启。

购物篇

70. Thank you but I’m just looking.

感谢,但是我只是看看。

71. Let me look around a little more.

让我本身看看

72. Do you have this in another color?

这个有此外色彩吗?

73. May I try this on?

我可以试穿这个吗?

74. Is this tax free?

这是免税的吗?

75. Can I pay by credit card?

我可以用信誉卡付帐吗?

76. Too expensive. How about a discount?

太贵了,打个折吧?

77. Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I’ll bring back my friends.

仍是太贵了,再廉价一点吧,我会带朋侪来。

78. Can you cut me a deal?

你可以算廉价一点吗?

79. Is this your final price?

不克不及再廉价了吗?

80. I want this, but in a large size.

我要这件,但我要大一点的。

81. I would like to take this one.

我要买这件。

82. Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个打包起来。

83. I’m looking for a gift for my friend.

我要买这个礼品送给我朋侪。

84.
中秋、国庆出国旅行必备实用英语,妈妈再也不用担心你蒙圈了插图1
What time do you open/close?

你们几点业务/打烊?

85. Where can I change money?

我要在哪里换钱?

86. Where is the cash desk?

收银台在哪里?

兑换及海关篇

87. Where can I change money?

我要在哪里换钱?

88. Where is the ATM?

主动取款机在哪里?

89. Can you change this into US dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美元好吗?

90. I’d like some small change?

我想换一些零钱。

91. Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

92. This is a souvenir that I’m taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的本地怀念品。

93. Do you have anything to declare?

你是不是有任何工具必要申报?

94. Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或卷烟吗?

95. Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

96. The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私家利用的。

97. You’ll have to pay duty on this.

你必需为这项物品缴付税金。

98. These are for my personal use.

这些是我私家利用的工具。

99. Do you have any other baggage?

你另有其它行李吗?

100. These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给我朋侪的礼品。

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部