50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)

原标题:50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期) 温馨提示 (1)扫描文末二维码即可关注我们的微信公众平台; (2)在公众平台的后台回复“英文动画片”即可查看5…

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图

原标题:50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图1

温馨提示

(1)扫描文末二维码即可关注我们的微信公众平台;

(2)在公众平台的后台回复“英文动画片”即可查看50部英文动画片分享总汇,希望这些经典的英文动画片分享,可以带给各位爸爸妈妈和小朋友更多知识与欢乐哦!

版权声明:文章摘自微信公众平台“教英语的芭老师”(BarbieLoves2Share),由泡泡君编辑整理,转载请务必注明出处!

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图2

重温50部经典动画,小积累,就会带来大变化~Long time no see,又到了经典英语动画片的分享时间啦!

告别了上一期的小黄人,今天我们要重温的经典动画是:美女与野兽 Beauty and the Beast,这是美国迪士尼于1991年出品的动画电影,描绘一位被变成野兽的王子,与为解救父亲来到古堡居住的姑娘贝儿Bell,在相处中渐生好感,最后野兽成功解除魔法与贝儿生活在一起的故事。

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图3

精彩片头分享

除了野兽之外,城堡里的所有物品曾经都是人形,只是在魔咒之下,被变成了扫把、茶壶等等。只要野兽得到真爱,魔咒被解除,大家才能重新变回原来的样子,当他们得知善良的贝儿和野兽相处的很愉快时,大家开心极了,畅想着接下来的美好生活,一起来看看吧:

你们都知道这诅咒

Right, then! You all know why we’re here.

我们有12个小时又36分15秒…

We have exactly 12 hours, 36 minutes and 15 seconds

去创造最神奇的…

to create the most magical

自发的,浪漫的爱情

spontaneous, romantic atmosphere

美女爱上野兽

known to man or beast. “Or beast…”

好吧

Right.

你们都知道最后一片花瓣凋谢时

Need I remind you that if the last petal falls from this rose

就永远不能解除魔法了

the spell will never be… broken!

你们都知道自己的任务

Very well. You all know your assignments.

这一半往西

Half of you to the west wing.

这一半往东

Half of you to the east wing.

其余的跟我来

The rest of you, come with me.

轻松点,高士华

Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth,

自然就会有答案了

and let nature take its course.

他们显然都被对方吸引

It’s obvious there’s a spark between them.

我们可以稍微煽风点火

Yes, but there’s no harm in fanning the flames.

如果我们可再变回人类他们得在今晚爱上对方

Besides, they must fall in love tonight if we ever expect to be human again.

再变回人类

Ah, human again.

再变回人类

Human again.

对,想想那会怎么样

Yes, think what that means.

我将再度烹饪,再度恢复美貌

I’ll be cooking again, be good looking again

当我再变回人类,双臂各拥美女

With a made moiselle on each arm

只有再变回人类,才能从容优雅

When I’m human again, Only human again

焕发迷人的光彩

Poised and polished and gleaming with charm

我又可以打扮时髦,殷勤追求爱人

I’ll be courting again, Chic and sporting again

丈夫们将提心吊胆

Which should cause several husbands alarm

我将从橱子上眺望

I’ll hop down off this shelf

马上就变回人类

And tout de suite be myself

我等不及要再变回人类

I can’t wait to be human again

当我们再变回人类,只要再变回人类

When we’re human again, Only human again

当我们不再是放在架上的摆饰

When we’re knick knacks and whatnots no more

当我们再变回人类,好好地再变回人类

When we’re human again, good and human again

-亲爱的 -一切都将变好

Oh, cherie, won’t it all be top drawer?

我将擦上红红的口红

I’ll wear lipstick and rouge

身材也不再如此肥大

And I won’t be so huge

是啊,我将能轻松穿过门扉

Why, I’ll easily fit through that door

我将变成精灵,我将披上礼服

I’ll exude savoir faire, I’ll wear gowns,

我会长出头发,我祈祷着再变回人

I’ll have hair, It’s my prayer to be human again

当我们再变回人类,只要再变回人

When we’re human again, Only human again

再回到人类世界

When the world once more starts making sense

我将放松发情,那可真怪了

I’ll unwind, for a change, Really? That’d be strange

你以为我喜欢上紧发条啊

Can I help it if I’m t-t-tense?

我将待在海边的小屋,轻啜一口茶

In a shack by the sea, I’ll sit back, sipping tea

我要退休了

Let my early retirement commence

我将远离蜡烛,我说到做到

Far from fools made of wax, I’ll get down to brass tacks and relax!

我将再变回人

When I’m human again

把地上的灰尘扫去

So sweep the dust from the floor

让光线照进房里

Let’s let some light in the room

我感觉得到也明白随时会有人来解除魔咒

I can feel, I can tell someone might break the spell any day now

门边的铜器闪亮

Shine up the brass on the door

畚箕扫帚都戒备

Alert the dust pail and broom

如果一切顺利,很快就能解除魔咒

If it all goes as planned our time may be at hand any day now

打开百叶窗,让空气流通

Open the shutters, and let in some air

这些摆在这儿,那些放那里

Put these here, and put those over there

忘怀这数年,伤悲与泪水

Sweep up the years of sadness and tears

全部都忘记

And throw them away

当我们再变回人类,只要再变回人类

We’ll be human again, Only human again

当那女孩终于解放我们

When the girl finally sets us all free

脸颊又显出欢愉

Cheeks a-blooming again

我们恢复人生

We’re assuming again

我们将重拾欢乐生活

We’ll resume our long lost joie de vivre

我们祈祷

We’ll be playing again, Holidaying again

它能早降临

And we’re praying it’s ASAP

稍微催促,一点压力

We will push, we will shove

他们可能坠入爱河

They will both fall in love

我们也将再变回人

And we’ll finally be human again…

这是最悲伤的故事

For never was a story of more woe

罗蜜欧与茱丽叶

Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

可以再读一次吗?

Could you read it again?

换你读好了

Well, here, why don’t you read it to me?

好吧…

Uh, all right. Uh…

我不识字

Uh… I can’t.

你没学过?

You mean, you never learned?

学过一点点

I learned… a little.

太久没读了

It’s just been so long.

来,我帮你,从这里开始

Well, here, I’ll help you. Let’s start here. Here.

-两个? -两个

Okay, “Twoe…” “Two.”

两个,我学过

“Two… I knew that.

两个家庭…

Two households…”

我们将再度跳舞

We’ll be dancing again

再度旋转

We’ll be twirling again

我们将轻松跳舞

We’ll be whirling around with such ease

当我们再变回人类,只要再变回人类

When we’re human again, Only human again

我们可以随着,古老的华尔滋一二三

We’ll go waltzing those old one, two, threes

我们可以再度移动,再度滑行

We’ll be floating again, We’ll be gliding again

昂首阔步而行

Stepping, striding as fine as you please

像个真正的人一样

Like a real human does,

就跟以前一样

I’ll be all that I was

在灿烂的早晨,当我们终于重生时

On that glorious morn when we’re finally reborn

我们全都将再变回人

And we’re all Human again!

应该是今天晚上了

Tonight is the night.

你发现了么,里面反复唱道:

我将再度烹饪……

I’ll be cooking again…

我们将再度跳舞……

We’ll be dancing again…

我们可以再度移动,再度滑行……

We’ll be floating again, We’ll be gliding again…

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图4

那么,你知道什么是 shall/will be doing吗?

这是一种表示将来的时态:将来进行时~

来看看这句话吧:Toby下周一周会在攀登喜马拉雅山。

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图5

因此,将来进行时表示要在将来某一时间开始,并继续下去的动作。一般用延续性动词表示。常用来表示礼貌的询问、请求或期待等。

常用的时间状语有soon(很快), this evening(今天晚上),all morning(整个早上), this time tomorrow(明天的这个时候)等等。

一般将来时比较平铺直叙,而将来进行时则更生动,多用于叙述故事。

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图6

精彩片段分享

影片中经典中的经典莫过于贝儿和野兽共舞的那一段,一起来欣赏一下吧:

古老的故事

Tale as old as time

如梦似真

True as it can be

如此深情

Barely even friends

天上尽有

Then somebody bends

世间少见

Unexpectedly

些微的改变

Just a little change

唯妙的改变

Small, to say the least

忐忑不安

Both a little scared

暧昧不明

Neither one prepared

美女与野兽

Beauty and the Beast

独一无二

Ever just the same

无法想像

Ever a surprise

未曾有过

Ever as before

但却明明白白

Ever just as sure

如初升的朝阳

As the sun will rise

古老的故事

Tale as old as time

如梦似幻

Tune as old as song

各种滋味

Bitter sweet and strange

各自体会

Finding you can change

出人意表

Learning you were wrong

如初升的朝阳

Certain as the sun

闪耀东方

Rising in the east

古老的故事

Tale as old as time

美丽的歌谣

Song as old as rhyme

美女与野兽

Beauty and the Beast

古老的故事

Tale as old as time

美丽的歌谣

Song as old as rhyme

美女与野兽

Beauty and the Beast.

阿齐,你该睡觉了

Off to the cupboard with you now, Chip.

回你的碗橱子里去吧

It’s past your bedtime.

晚安

Good night, love.

贝儿

Belle?

你在这里会觉得快乐吗?

Are you… happy here with me?

当然

Yes.

怎么了?

What is it?

我好希望能再见到我爸爸

If only I could see my father again

只要一眼,我好想念他

just for a moment. I miss him so much.

我有办法

There is a way.

这面镜子可以让你看到任何你想看到的事情

This mirror will show you anything… anything you wish to see.

我希望能看到我父亲

I’d like to see my father,

好吗?

please.

爸爸

Papa?

不,他生病了

Oh, no. He’s sick.

他也许会死

He may be dying

他那么孤单无助

and he’s all alone.

那…那你该回去照顾他

Then, you must go to him.

你说…什么?

What did you say?

你可以走了

I release you.

你不再是我的犯人了

You are no longer my prisoner.

你是说,我自由了

You mean… I’m free?

是的

Yes.

谢谢你

Oh, thank you.

爸爸,振作点

Hold on, Papa.

我马上就回来了

I’m on my way.

带着它吧

Take it with you

这样你可以回忆一下这里

so you’ll always have a way to look back

希望你记得我

and remember me.

谢谢你能谅解他对我的重要

Thank you for understanding how much he needs me.

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图7

虽然贝儿很开心,但是不得不离开野兽回去看望重病的爸爸,其中,她说了句:

我好希望能再见到我爸爸!

If only I could see my father again!

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图8

if only 与 I wish一样,也用于表示与事实相反的愿望,翻译为:“要是……就好了!”、“但愿……!”:

If only he didn’t drive so fast. 但愿他车没开得那么快!

If only you were here. 要是你在就好了!

【友情提示】if only 通常独立使用,没有主句。

需要注意后面的时态,if only后面所虚拟语气的时态:

(1)表示与现在事实相反的假设,用一般过去时

If only I were as clever as you!

要是我像你一样聪明该多好啊!

(2)表示与过去事实相反的假设,用过去完成时

If only we had arrived in time, we would not have missed the train.

要是我们按时到,就不会误车了!

If only he had been here.

要是他当时在这儿就好了

(3)表示与将来事实相反的假设,用would +动词原型

If only it would stop raining tomorrow! 但愿明天不下雨!

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图9

50部经典英语动画片,让孩子不知不觉爱上学英语!(第15期)插图10

泡泡君

怎么样,你记住了吗?

小积累,就会带来大变化哦~

新东方旗下最具影响力的少儿教育品牌。

优质的教育资讯

让升学不再迷茫

更多详情咨询,可致电4007021021拨3咨询~

新东方上海泡泡少儿教育

长按下方二维码即可关注哦!返回搜狐,查看更多


责任编辑:

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部