机场高频英语对话 出国工作旅行必备~让你一路畅通无阻!

在机场打点值机手续、海关手续和登机手续时,要连结礼貌,特别是和海关官员和平安官员谈话时。领会合适社交场所的对话有助于加速打点值机和登机手续的速率。 下面小编总结了机场高频英语对话,…

在机场打点值机手续、海关手续和登机手续时,要连结礼貌,特别是和海关官员和平安官员谈话时。领会合适社交场所的对话有助于加速打点值机和登机手续的速率。

下面小编总结了机场高频英语对话,都是出国观光、事情经常使用的辞汇,多加操练这些根基的英语对话,让你出国通顺无阻~

Important Questions at Check-In

登机时的高频问题

Expect these questions when checking in at an airport. Before practicing the dialogue below, familiarize yourself with the terminology and phrasing of these questions.

在机场打点登机手续时,请注重这些问题。在操练下面的对话以前,先认识这些问题的术语和说话。

Can I have your ticket, please?

我可以看下你的票吗?

May I see your passport, please?

我可以看看你的护照吗?

Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

你想要靠窗的坐位仍是靠过道的坐位?

Do you have any baggage?

你有行李吗?

What is your final destination?

你的终点是到哪里?

Would you like to upgrade to business or first class?

您想进级到商务舱仍是甲等舱?

Do you need any help getting to the gate?

您到门口必要帮忙吗?

Check-In Practice Dialogue

值机时的操练对话

The following dialogue between a passenger service agent and a passenger is fairly typical of a discussion you might encounter at an airport. Take one of the roles, find a friend of fellow student to take the other role, practice the dialogue, and switch roles.

如下是搭客办事代办署理和搭客之间的对话,这是您在机场可能碰到的一个典范的对话。饰演此中一个脚色,找同窗的朋侪饰演另外一个脚色,操练对话,转换脚色。

Passenger service agent: Good morning. Can I have your ticket, please?

客运代办署理:早上好。请给我你的票好吗?

Passenger: Here you are.

搭客:给你。

Passenger service agent: Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

客运代办署理:你想要靠窗的坐位仍是靠过道的坐位?

Passenger: An aisle seat, please.

搭客:请给我一个靠过道的坐位。

Passenger service agent: Do you have any baggage?

搭客办事代办署理:您有行李要托运吗?

Passenger: Yes, this suitcase and this carry-on bag.

搭客:是的,这个手提箱和这个手提包。

Passenger service agent: Here’s your boarding pass. Have a nice flight.

搭客办事代办署理:这是你的登机牌,祝你旅途舒畅。

Passenger: Thank you.

搭客:感谢。

Going through Security

过安检

After you’ve checked in, you’ll need to go through airport security. It’s important to follow instructions carefully and understand these requests:

打点完登机手续后,您必要经由过程机场安检。务必细心遵守阐明并理解这些请求:

Please step through the scanner. > Asked when you are passing through metal detectors at the airport.

请走过扫描仪。>当你经由过程机场的金属探测器时会问到。

Please step to the side. > Asked if a security officer needs to question you further.

请往这边走。>若是保安必要进一步扣问你时会问这句话。

Please raise your arms to the side. > Asked when you are inside a scanner.

请把你的胳膊举到一边。>当你在扫描仪里的时辰会被问到。

Empty your pockets, please.

请把口袋清空。

Please take off your shoes and belt.

请脱掉你的鞋和皮带。

Please take any electronic devices out of your bag.

请把所有电子装备从你的包里拿出来。

Security Practice Dialogue

安检操练对话

Things move quickly at an airport once you reach the security checkpoint. Use this dialogue practice to help you speed through the process.

一旦你达到安检口,一切希望就会很是快。利用这个对话操练来帮忙你加快全部进程。

Security officer: Next!

平安员:下一个!

Passenger: Here’s my ticket.

搭客:这是我的票。

Security officer: Please step through the scanner.

保安:请穿过扫描仪。

Passenger: (beep, beep, beep) What’s wrong?

搭客:(哔,哔,哔)怎样了?

Security officer:
机场高频英语对话 出国工作旅行必备~让你一路畅通无阻!插图
Please step to the side.

保安:请走到一边。

Passenger: Certainly.

搭客:固然可以。

Security officer: Do you have any coins in your pocket?

保安:你口袋里有硬币吗?

Passenger: No, but I have some keys.

搭客:没有,但我有一些钥匙。

Security officer: Ah, that’s the problem. Put your keys in this bin and walk through the scanner again.

保安:啊,这就是问题地点。把你的钥匙放在这个箱子里,再穿过扫描仪。

Passenger: OK.

搭客:好的。

Security officer: Excellent. No problem. Remember to unload your pockets before you go through security next time.

保安:很好。没问题。下次经由过程安检前记得把口袋里的工具取出来。

Passenger: I’ll do that. Thank you.

搭客:我会的。感谢您。

Security officer: Have a nice day.

保安:祝你今天舒畅。

Passport Control and Customs

护照办理和海关

If you take an international flight, you’ll have to pass through passport control and customs. Here are some of the most co妹妹on questions you can expect:

若是你乘坐国际航班,你必需经由过程护照查抄和海关查抄。如下是您可以预感到的一些最多
机场高频英语对话 出国工作旅行必备~让你一路畅通无阻!插图1
见的问题:

Can I see your passport?

我能看看你的护照吗?

Are you a tourist or here on business? > Asked at customs to determine the purpose of your visit.

你是游览者仍是来这里出差?>在海关肯定你的拜候目标时会被问到。

Do you have anything to declare? > Sometimes people need to declare things they have bought in other countries.

你有甚么要申报的吗?>有时人们必要申报他们在其他国度买的工具。

Have you brought any food into the country? > Some countries do not allow certain foods to be brought into the country.

你带食品到这个国度来了吗?>有些国度不容许某些食物带入该国。

Passport Control and Customs Dialogues

护照办理和海关对话

You may have different experiences at the passport-control and customs sections depending on the laws of the country you are visiting as well as the type of items you are bringing in.

按照您所拜候国度的法令和所带物品的类型,您在护照办理和海关部分可能有分歧的履历。

Passport official: Good morning. Can I see your passport?

护照官:早上好。我能看看你的护照吗?

Passenger: Here you are.

搭客:给你。

Passport official: Thank you very much. Are you a tourist or here on business?

护照官:很是感激。你是游览者仍是来这里出差?

Passenger: I’m a tourist.

搭客:我是旅客。

Passport official: That’s fine. Have a pleasant stay.

护照官员:好的。祝您行程舒畅。

Passenger: Thank you.

搭客:感谢。

Customs official: Good morning. Do you have anything to declare?

海关官员:早上好。你有甚么要申报的吗?

Passenger: I’m not sure. I have two bottles of whiskey. Do I need to declare that?

搭客:我不肯定。我有两瓶威士忌。我必要申报吗?

Customs official: No, you can have up to 2 quarts.

海关官员:不,你至多可以两夸脱。

Passenger: Great.

搭客:太好了。

Customs official: Have you brought any food into the country?

海关官员:你带甚么食品到这个国度来了吗?

Passenger: Just some cheese I bought in France.

搭客:只是我在法国买的一些奶酪。

Customs official: I’m afraid I’ll have to take that.

海关官员:生怕我要留下阿谁。

Passenger: Why? It’s just some cheese.

搭客:为甚么?只是一些奶酪。

Customs official: Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bring cheese into the country. I’m sorry.

海关官员:不幸的是,你不克不及带奶酪入境。我很抱愧。

Passenger: OK. Here you are.

搭客:好的。给你。

Customs official: Thank you. Anything else?

海关官员:感谢。另有此外吗?

Passenger: I bought a T-shirt for my daughter.

搭客:我给我女儿买了一件T恤。

Customs official: That’s fine. Have a nice day.

海关官员:不要紧。祝你今天舒畅。

Passenger: You, too.

搭客:你也是。

这些机场高频英语对话你都把握了吗?多加操练,让你的出行畅达无阻!

喜好请多多存眷学府翻译哦~

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部