英语日常生活基本词汇-常见家庭成员词汇

辞汇是英语进修的根本,此中根基辞汇更是根本中的根本。进修平常糊口根基辞汇,提高根基写作和据说写能力,是每一个英语进修者必学的根本常识。 家庭成员的称号有的时辰很是的复杂,稍不留心就…

辞汇是英语进修的根本,此中根基辞汇更是根本中的根本。进修平常糊口根基辞汇,提高根基写作和据说写能力,是每一个英语进修者必学的根本常识。

家庭成员的称号有的时辰很是的复杂,稍不留心就很轻易犯错,出格是 grand 和 step 开首的复合词,另有 in-law 末端的复合词及其
英语日常生活基本词汇-常见家庭成员词汇插图
对应的复数情势。是以万变不离其宗,只要根本打得好,方能驾轻就熟。

1、常见家庭成员辞汇

aunt 姨妈

My aunt lives in Canada.

我的姑母住在加拿大。

baby 宝物,婴儿

My sister’s expecting a baby .

我姐姐有身了。

bride 新娘

He introduced his new bride.

他先容了他的新娘。

bridegroom [bradɡrum] 新郎

Her bridegroom is handsome.

她的新郎官很帅气。

brother (同怙恃的)兄,弟

He’s my brother.

他是我哥哥(或弟弟)。

brother-in-law 大伯子;小叔子;内兄(或弟);姐(或妹)夫;姑兄(或弟);连襟

His sister and brother-in-law are planning to leave the business next year.

他的姐姐和姐夫来岁都不筹算干了。

child 儿童,小孩

When I was a child I lived in a country village.

我小时辰糊口在一个小村落里。

children儿童,孩子们

They have three grown-up children.

他们有三个成年的孩子。

cousin 平辈表亲(或堂亲);堂兄(或弟、姊、妹);表兄(或弟、姊、妹)

She’s my cousin.

她是我的表妹。

dad 爸爸,用于非正式场所

That’s my dad over there.

何处那位是我爸爸。

daughter 女儿

We have two sons and a daughter.

咱们有两儿一女。

daughter-in-law 儿媳妇

My parents say they could not find a better daughter-in-law.

我怙恃说再也找不到比她更好的媳妇。

divorced 仳离

Are they going to get divorced ?

他们筹算仳离吗?

engaged 已订亲的

She’s engaged to Peter.

她与彼得订了婚。

family 家庭

All my family enjoy skiing.

咱们全家都喜好滑雪。

father 父亲

Ben’s a wonderful father.

本是个极好的父亲。

father-in-law 岳父

As we all know, his power comes from his father-in-law.

家喻户晓,他的权利来自他的岳父。

grandchild 孙子;孙女;外孙子;外孙女

Mary loves her grandchildren.

玛丽很疼爱她的孙子们。

grandad 爷爷;外公

My grandad is 85.

我爷爷85岁了。

granddaughter 孙女

The old man left all his money to his granddaughter.

白叟把所有的钱留给他的孙女。

grandfather (外)祖父;爷爷;外公

His grandfather was a professor.

他的爷爷曾是一位传授。

grandmother (外)祖母;奶奶;外婆

My grandmothers are both widows.

我奶奶和外婆都是孤寡一人。

grandpa (外)祖父;爷爷;姥爷;外公,用于非正式场所

Grandpa was not yet back from the war.

爷爷那时尚未从疆场返来。

grandparents (外)祖怙恃

Ta妹妹y was raised by her grandparents.

塔米是爷爷奶奶扶养大的。

grandson (外)孙子;(外)孙女

My grandson’s birthday was on Tuesday.

礼拜二是我孙子的生日。

granny 奶奶;姥姥,用于非正式场所

Granny travelled down by train.

奶奶是乘火车过来的。

half-brother 同母异父(或同父异母)的兄弟

Do you still live with you half-brother?

你还和你同母异父弟弟住在一块儿?

half-sister 同母异父(或同父异母)的姐妹

I have deserted also his little half-sister.

我也抛弃了他的同父异母的小mm。

husband 丈夫

She doesn’t want to go back to her husband.

她不想回到丈夫的身旁了。

marriage 成婚;婚姻

She has two children by a previous marriage.

她和前夫有两个孩子。

married 已婚的

How long have you been married?

你成婚多长时候了?

mom 妈妈,用于非正式场所

Where’s my mom?

我妈在哪儿?

mother 母亲,妈妈

She’s the mother of twins.

她有一对双胞胎。

mother-in-law 婆婆,岳母

She moved out because her mother-in-law is too bossy.

她的婆婆爱教唆人,以是她搬出去住了。

nephew [nefju] 侄子

She has a nephew who is just ten years of age

她有一个才10岁的侄子。

niece [nis] 侄女,甥女

My niece is a high-school graduate.

我侄女是个高中结业生。

parent 父亲(或母亲),经常使用复数

He’s still living with his parents.

他还和怙恃住在一块儿。

relative 亲戚;支属

The elderly relative had died of old age.

这位年龄已高的亲戚得享天算。

separated 分家的

He’s been separated from his wife for a year.

他和老婆分家一年了。

single 独身的;未婚的;无朋友的

Are you still single?

你仍是独身吗?

sister 姐;妹

We’re sisters.

咱们是姐妹。

sister-in-law

大(或小)姨子;大(或小)姑子;嫂子;弟妇;妯娌;丈夫的(或老婆的)嫂子(或弟妇)

Her sister-in-law’s nose is a little out of joint.

她嫂子有点儿心烦。

son 儿子

They have three grown-up sons.

他们有三个成年的儿子。

son-in-law 女婿

He will make a fine son-in-law and great father.

他将是一名好女婿及好爸爸。

stepbrother 继兄,继弟(继母与其前夫或继父与其前妻所生的儿子)

I’ve suddenly acquired a stepbrother.

我忽然有了一个继兄弟。

stepdaughter 继女

He loved his stepdaughter as if she were his own child.

他爱他的继女,就仿佛她是本身的孩子同样。

stepfather 继父

His stepfather ran a prosperous paint business.

他的继父谋划着一家买卖红火的涂料公司。

stepmother 继母

They learned to accept their stepmother in time.

过了一段时候以后他们学会了接管他们的继母。

stepsister 继姐,继妹(继母与其前夫或继父与其前妻所生的女儿)

She was also going to have a new stepsister.

她还将有一个新的继妹。

stepson 继子

His stepson is still very distant towards him.

他的继子对他依然很冷淡。

twin 双胞胎之一

I can’ttell one twin from the other.

我分不出双胞胎中谁是谁。

uncle 母舅;叔父;伯父;姑父;姨父

I’m going to visit my uncle.

我要去看我娘舅。

wedding 婚礼

Have you been invited to their wedding?

他们有无约请你加入婚礼?

wife 老婆;太太;夫人;已婚主妇

She’s his second wife.

她是他的第二任老婆。

2、跟家庭有关的常见发问方法

Do you have any family around here?

你这四周有家人吗?

Do you have a large or small family?

你有一个大师庭仍是一个小家庭?

How many people are there in your family?

你家有几多人?

How many brothers has she got?

她有几个兄弟?

How big is your family?

你家有几口人?

Have you got any brothers or sisters?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?

Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how old are they?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?若是是,他们多大了?

Do you have any siblings? What’s his/her name?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?他/她叫甚么名字?

Do you have any children? If yes, what are their names and ages?

你有孩子吗?若是是,他们的姓名和春秋是几多?

Do you live with your grandparents?

你和你的外祖怙恃住在一块儿吗?

How many cousins do you have?

你有几个从兄弟姐妹?

How many aunts and uncles do you have?

你有几个叔叔姨妈?

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

你有几多兄弟姐妹?

How many children do you have?

你有几个孩子?

How many members do you have in your family altogether?

你家一共有几个成员?

How often do you see your cousins?

你多久见一次你的表亲?

How often do you see your grandparents?

你多久见一次你的祖怙恃?

How often is your entire family together?

你全家多久聚一次?

Does your family usually have dinner together?

你的家人凡是一块儿用饭吗?

How old are your brothers and sisters?

你的兄弟姐妹多大了?

How old are your children?

你的孩子多大了?

How old are your grandparents?

你的祖怙恃多大了?

How old are your parents?

你怙恃多大了?

Are you the oldest/youngest amongst your brothers and sisters?

你是你兄弟姐妹中年数最大/最小的吗?

Are you an only child?

你是独生子吗?

Do you have younger or older brothers / sisters?

你有弟弟或姐姐吗?

Are you married or single?

你已婚仍是独身?

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

你有男友或女朋侪吗?

Does your family live in a house or an apartment?

你的家人是住在屋子里仍是公寓里?

Where do your grandparents live?

你的外祖怙恃住在哪里?

Where does your father’s father live?

你爷爷住在哪里?

Where does your mother’s mother live?

你的外婆住在哪里?

Do you keep in touch with your parents and siblings?

你和你的怙恃和兄弟姐妹连结接洽吗?

Did you ever meet any of your great grandparents?

你见过你的曾祖怙恃吗?

Do you get along well with your family?

你和家人相处得好吗?

Do you get along well with your brothers and sisters?

你和你的兄弟姐妹相处得好吗?

Do you get along well with your in-laws?

你和你的姻亲相处得好吗?

Do you have to clean your own room?

你必需扫除你本身的房间吗?

Does your mother make you clean your room?

你妈妈会让你扫除房间吗?

Do you like your family? Why or why not?

你喜好你的家人吗?为甚么?为甚么不?

Do you live with any of your grandparents?

你和你的祖怙恃住在一块儿吗?

Do you live/stay with your parents?

你和你怙恃住在一块儿吗?

Do you look more like your mother or your father?

你看起来更像你妈妈仍是你爸爸?

Do you often argue with your mother or father?

你常常和你的怙恃争辩吗?

Do you often visit your grandparents?

你常常去探望你的祖怙恃吗?

Do you think people should adopt children from other countries?

你认为人们应当领养其他国度的孩子吗?

Do you usually have any influence on family matters?

你凡是对家庭事件有话语权吗?

Do
英语日常生活基本词汇-常见家庭成员词汇插图1
your parents trust you?

你怙恃信赖你吗?

Do you think your parents understand you? Why or why not?

你认为你怙恃领会你吗?为甚么?为甚么不?

Do your parents let you stay out late?

你怙恃容许你在外面呆到很晚吗?

Do you help your mother at home?

你在家会帮忙妈妈做家务吗?

What household chores do you do?

你做甚么家务?

Are your parents strict?

你怙恃峻厉吗?

Are your parents flexible?

你怙恃好相处吗?

Are your parents permissive or authoritative?

你的怙恃是宽容的仍是独断的?

Are your parents overprotective?

你怙恃庇护过分了吗?

What does your father do? What’s his job?

你父亲是做甚么的?他的事情是甚么?

Where does your father work?

你父亲在哪里事情?

What does your mother/father like?

你的母亲/父亲喜好甚么?

How did you get your name?

你的名字是怎样取的?

Who are you named after? / For whom are you named?

你的名字是随谁起的?

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部