旅游常用英语300句,打算出国旅游的童鞋,收藏起来!

Where can I catch a taxi?哪里我可以叫到出租车? The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.…

Where can I catch a taxi?哪里我可以叫到出租车?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左侧转角处。

Are you free?您有空吗?

Sure. Where are you going?固然。您要去哪里?

Drive me back to Santa Clara.载我到圣塔克莱拉。

Santa Clara? OK. That’s about 20 miles away.圣塔克莱拉?好的,约莫是20英里远。

How much will it cost?必要几多钱?

That’ll be thirty-six dollars, sir.师长教师,车资是36元。

Here you are. You can keep the change.给你。零钱不消找了。

You’re very generous.你真激昂大方。

That’s alright. You’re a lot of help.不要紧。你帮了很大的忙。

Take me to the railway station.载我到火车站。

Take me back.载我归去。

What is the charge for that?那要几多用度?

How much extra do I have to pay for that?我还要此外付几多?

Keep the change for yourself.找回的钱你留着。

The change is yours.找回的钱给你。

Don’t give me the change anymore.没必要给我找钱了。

Is this the bus that goes by the mall?这班大众汽车颠末贸易街吗?

No, it isn’t. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不颠末。可是你可以搭这班车转乘24路。

Good. How much is the fare?好。车资几多?

It’s seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.大人75美分,12岁如下的小孩30分。

Will it cost for the transfer?转车要钱吗?

Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.要。当你上了转乘的大众汽车时,就把这张票根给司机看。

You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickel for your child.你只需此外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。

That sounds pretty good.听起来挺好的嘛!

You can take a seat now.如今你找个坐位坐下吧。

When you’re ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.当你要下车时,记得按你坐位旁的按钮。

Is this bus going to Dallas?这车开往达拉斯吗?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.请在第五大道让我下车。

Where can I put the coin?硬币要放在哪儿?

How long does it take?要花多久时候?

Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?你能奉告我怎么去火车站吗?

May I help you, sir?必要我帮手吗,师长教师?

I’d like to cash some traveler’s checks here.我想在这儿兑换一些观光支票。

Certainly. Do you have any identification?固然可以。你有任何证实文件吗?

Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.是的,我有护照。这就是。

Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兑换几多呢,师长教师?

What’s the exchange rate today?今天的兑换比率是几多?

A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB Yuan.一美元价值8.2元人民币。

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?请换500美元。再此外可否给我10元的小面额零钱?

Here you go, sir.可以,师长教师。

Will it take long?要好久吗?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的。请在支票的后背署名。

OK.好的。

Anything can I help you with?有我能帮手的处所吗?

Are you being waited on?您必要办事吗?

I’d like to convert some RMB Yuan to US dollar, please.请将我的一些人民币换成美元。

Please cash this check.请兑现这张支票。

I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在来日诰日早上7点提车。当时你们开门了吗?

Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?对,咱们开门。你筹算若何付钱?

May I pay in cash?可以付现金吗?

We’d prefer a credit card, if you have one.若是你有信誉卡,咱们较喜好信誉卡。

Yes, of course.可以,固然可以。

How long will you keep the car?这车你要用多久?

Just three days.只要三天。

Are you going to return it here?你要在这里奉还吗?

No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。

That will be fine.那可以。

Here’s my visa card.这是我的visa卡。

Just a minute. Here’s your receipt.请等一下。这是你的收条。

Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介怀我付现金吗?

Do you have any objections to my paying in cash?你否决我付现金吗?

My plans force me to leave it in Chicago.我的规划使我必需将它留在芝加哥。

Anything else, sir?师长教师,还要此外工具吗?

That’s all for now. How much do I owe you?今朝这些就够了,我要付你几多钱?

That’ll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。

Can’t you make it a little cheaper?你不克不及算廉价一点?

Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.哦,不可,师长教师。每件工具咱们都给你打过扣头了。

OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,感谢你。

Any discount, OK?可以打个扣头吗?

It is too expensive. How about half the price?太贵了,半价怎样样?

Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎样样?

What a price! Lower it, please?这么高的代价!请降点。

I’ll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?我买了。但代价有点高,免费包装怎样样?

Good afternoon. What’s the trouble?下战书好。有甚么不惬意吗?

I’ve had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.从昨天早上起,我就一向发高烧。

Anything else?另有其它的吗?

Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很难熬难过。

I see. We’ll take a good look at you.我大白了。咱们会好好替你看看。

Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you’ve described?你有无其它的症状?除那些你已论述过的?

No. That’s about all.没有。大要就是这些。

Well, I don’t think it’s anything serious.嗯,我想没有甚么紧张的。

I’m relieved to hear that.你的话使我松了一口吻。

I’m having trouble eating.我吃工具时有坚苦。

What I eat won’t stay down.我吃工具时感触恶心。

Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的工具全吐出来了。

I’m having some trouble keeping food down.我吃工具时感触坚苦。

That’s load off my mind.这一来我内心轻松了。

That’s relief.真使人欣慰。

That’s reassuring.真使人放心。

Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?有到大峡谷的游览团吗?

There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峡谷有好几个游览团。

Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?”你去过咱们的””搭客办事中间””吗?”

No, I haven’t. Would you show me where that is?不,没去过。你可以奉告我去哪里吗?

Sure. It’s up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左侧。

I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?我据说有的游览团真正下到峡谷里去了。那是真的吗?

Yes. It’s a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正观光峡谷的好方法。

In addition, it’s great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.另有,那也是个好的活动,由于咱们要长间隔徒步观光。

That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那听起来好极了。我到哪里去报名加入呢?

Go inside the Information Center.到办事中间去。

And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.跟他们说你要加入到峡谷里去的游览团。

You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I’ll see you soon then.你在那儿付钱。我带的下一个团就是要下去的。回见!

Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能奉告我加利福尼亚的天气怎样样?

Have you ever been there?你去过那儿吗?

Is it true that it’s full of wonders there?那边布满了怪异的景观,是真的吗?

When was it built?它是何时制作的?

Could you give me some information on your European tours?你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲观光的资料吗?

Our pleasure.好的。

We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.咱们有几套欧洲游览规划选择,时候从10天到3个礼拜。

I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有乐趣在圣诞节先后去玩10天。

I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24.咱们一个10天的观光团另有空地,12月24号分开纽约。

What is the cost?用度是几多?

The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.旬日游每人只要1088美元。这个用度包含往返机票。

That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I’ll call you back to make reservations.听起来价格还算合理。让我斟酌一下,我会再打德律风预定。

OK. But don’t delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.好,但不要拖过久,不然会订满的。

May I have a bus map, please?请给我一份大众汽车线路图好吗?

If I were you, I’d try one of the newspaper stands.若是我是你,我会到一个书报亭去看看。

I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages.我想要晓得你们办的有关蜜月观光规划。

Where are we now?咱们如今是在甚么处所呢?

I don’t know. We’re completely lost.我不晓得,咱们彻底迷路了。

Oh, here comes a police officer. Let’s ask him.哦,一名差人过来了,咱们去问问他。

OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。对不起,请问咱们如今是在甚么处所?

Yes, you’ve right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.你们就在第五街的蔬菜市场里。

Where would you like to go?你们要去哪里呢?

Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.对不起,警官。我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路。

Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can’t miss it.走右侧这条路,一向朝前走,只要五分钟的时候你就到了。

Thank you.感谢您。

I’m afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,若是我想回市中间,我在哪儿可以坐公交车?

I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火车站,您能带我去吗?

Where’s this place in the map?这里在舆图的哪一个位置?

Is this the right way to the station?往车站走这条路对吗?

How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜来登宾馆怎样走?

Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?接待来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?

Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。

You go ahead with the formalities. I’ll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。

That’s great. I’ll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。

What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪一种签证?

I have a tourist visa.游览签证。

Would you mind opening your suitcase?请把您的箱子打开,好吗?

Not at all. Check it, please.好的,请查抄。

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?请把你所带的外币挂号一下,好吗?

OK. I’ll do as you say.好的,照办。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申请单填好了吗?

No. I really don’t know how to go about it.没有。我真不晓得若何填。

Do you have anything to declare for customs?有甚么要申报呀?

No. I have nothing to declare.没有。我没有甚么要申报的。

How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?

About one month. I’m just sightseeing.约莫一个月。我只是参观游览。

Have you anything dutiable?您有应缴税的工具吗?

No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私家用品。

Is that all for customs formalities?海关查抄就这些了吗?

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,查抄终了。但愿您在中国过得舒畅。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带必要申报的工具吗?

Do you have anything that must be claimed?莫非你没必要申报的工具吗?

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?

Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表筹备好。

All my bags are checked in. I guess I’m all set to go.我的行李都查抄完了,看来我可以走了。

I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差这么久,终究要回家了,我想你必定很欢快。

I am sure. So, we’ll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那固然。咱们都但愿第一批货在一个月以内可以装船。

Yes, that’s right. They’ll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。

Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,请奉告工场的高师长教师继续尽力。

I think all the products are going to sell very well.我信赖这批货必定会卖得很好。

We hope so! It’s always good to work with you, Tom.但愿如斯!汤姆,和你们互助老是很舒畅。

I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won’t be disappointed.感谢你下了这么大的定单,你必定不会绝望的。

I’m sure I won’t. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我信赖。我真的很感谢感动你的款待。

It was my please.侥幸之至。

And I’d like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.对了,我有样小工具想送你,让我把它打开。

This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好标致!是中国书法!这上面写的是甚么意思?

They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.长寿百岁。我记得前次去故宫,你出格喜好书法。

So I thought you might like it.以是,我想你可能会喜好这个。

That’s very nice of you. Where did you get it? It’s not a print.真仔细!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!

No, it’s an original. My father’s friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.没错,这但是真迹。我父亲的朋侪是书法家,专门帮你写的。

And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都鄙人面。

I’ll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn’t get you anything.我要把它挂在办公室。不外,真欠好意思,我甚么也没送你。

Don’t worry about it. It’s a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.不要紧的。这是向你暗示咱们在买卖及交情上的一点情意。

If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.若是你圣诞节先后有空,接待到我家来玩。

And I’ll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在咱们那儿四周看看。

Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.感谢你的约请。请代我问候贵夫人。

You do the same. Well, I’d better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次感谢你们的款待。

Take care, and have a nice flight.请珍重!祝你一帆风顺!

Thank you for taking care of me here.多谢您的殷勤款待。

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感激您的招待。

Here’s something for you.这有工具送你。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks.请接管这些礼品以表达我的谢意。

Have a safe trip back.祝您安全返家。

Have a nice flight.祝您一帆风顺。

Take care on your way back.回程珍重了。

Have a pleasant journey!一帆风顺!

Good morning, sir. May I help you?晨安,师长教师。能为您办事吗?

Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天起头,共三天。姓陆,L-U。

Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.感谢,陆师长教师。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。

That’s Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,从台北来的?

Yes, it is.是的,没错。

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wednesday. Single room.陆师长教师,没问题的。您从今天订到礼拜三,单人房。

Your room number is 512. Here’s your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?感谢。您能奉告我要往哪里走吗?

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.固然可以,师长教师。电梯就在大厅的正对面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下利用的电梯在左侧。

Hi. I’d like to cash an American Express traveler’s check.嗨,我想兑换美鼎祚通的观光支票。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每问题。师长教师,请您在支票暗地里签上名字和护照号码。

And I’ll need to see your passport.此外,我必要看一下您的护照。

Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?

No problems. Here’s your passport, and here’s your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.没问题。这是您的护照,另有您的钱。祝您舒畅,陆师长教师。

I have room reserved.我已订了房。

Please wait a second.请稍等。

Please hold on a moment.请等会儿。

Hello. I’m calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。

Yes? Can I do something for you?甚么事?我能为您效力吗?

I’m ready to check out now.我筹备好要结账。

I have your bill right here.您的账单在这里。

Thank you.感谢。

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上没有打远程德律风或吃早饭记账?

No, I didn’t.没有。

Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。账单上统共是300元整。

May I check it?我可以查对一下吗?

By all means, you ahead.固然可以。随意。

What is this charge here?这是甚么用度?

That’s for a long distance call you make two nights ago.这是你两天前打的一个远程德律风的用度。

I see. Is a credit card OK?我大白了。用信誉卡可以吗?

Yes, of course.可以,固然可以。

May I look it over?我可以过目一遍吗?

I’ll check it, if I may.若是可以的话,我要查对。

Do you accept credit cards?你们接管信誉卡吗?

Is it all right if I use my credit card?若是我利用信誉卡行吗?

Will you honor a credit card?你们认可信誉卡吗?

Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打搅一下,请你奉告我到玩具部分怎样走好吗?

It’s on the 7th floor. As you get off the elevator, you’ll see it on your left.在7楼。出电梯后,就在你的左侧。

Can you direct me to the elevator?你能奉告我电梯在哪里吗?

Sure. Go straight ahead and you’ll walk into it.固然,往前直走,你便可走进电梯间了。

Thank you.感谢。

You’ve welcome.不消客套。

Excuse me, sir. But could
旅游常用英语300句,打算出国旅游的童鞋,收藏起来!插图
you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?打搅一下,师长教师,你可以奉告我到北京宾馆近来怎样走?

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京宾馆?沿着这条街道,在第三个路口向右拐。

The hotel is at the end of that street.宾馆就在街道的绝顶。

How long will it take to get there?去那儿很多长时候?

About 10 minutes.约莫得走10分钟。

Thanks a lot.多谢。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能奉告我近来的汽车站在哪儿吗?

Isn’t there a public pool near here?这四周有无大众泅水池?

Where is Chinatown?中国城在哪里?

Would you show me the way to the station.你能奉告我去车站的路吗?

Are you ready to order now, sir?师长教师,你筹备点菜吗?

Yes, I am. I’d like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鸭。

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鸭。那会略微慢一点。

How long?多久?

About forty minutes, I think.我想约莫40分钟。

OK, please. I’ll order something else at first.好的,来一份。我先点此外工具。

Is this my meal?这是我的菜吗?

What did you order?您点了甚么?

The fried scallops.炸干贝。

Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱愧,必定是弄错了。

Would you get me some more water, please?贫苦你再帮我加点水,行吗?

OK.好的。

Is this what I ordered?这是我点的吗?

I don’t think this is my meal.我想这不是我点的。

Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿来的是我所点的吗?

I’d like to cash this check.我想兑现这张支票。

Can you give me some forms of identification?你能给我甚么证实身份的文件吗?

I just have my driver’s license with me. Is that enough.我身上只带了驾驶执照,如许够了吗?

That should do.那应当可以了。

Will it take long?要好久吗?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的,请在支票后背署名。

Are you the loans-officer?你是贷款部卖力人吗?

I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能帮您甚么忙吗?

Yes. I’d like to make a loan.是的,我想办一笔贷款。

Alright. Please sit down.好的,请坐下。

It’s a loan for a car I’d like to purchase.我想贷款买辆汽车。

I’d like to have this check cashed.我想将这张支票兑现。

Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑现这张支票吗?

I’d like to have this check turned to cash.我想将这张支票换成现金。

I’d like to loan some money.我想贷点钱。

I’m here for some financing.我是为了一点融资而来。

I need the bank to finance something.我必要银行供给某件工具的贷款。

I’d like to borrow some money.我想借一些钱。

I’d like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想买这封信的邮票。

Let me just weigh it first.请先让我称一称。

How much will it be?要几多钱?

Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信仍是快递?

Just the regular.平信就行了。

That’ll be four Yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件达到目标地要多久?

Just two days.只要两天。

Thanks.感谢。

Good day.再会!

Good day also to you.再会!

What can I do for you?我能帮你甚么忙?

Is this where I claim parcels?这里是领包裹的处所吗?

No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,请到第三十六号窗口。

Thanks a lot.多谢。

That’s nothing at all.不消客套。

How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件达到目标地要用几天?

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件达到它要去的处所要用几多时候?

How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快会被收到?

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部