武汉市民英语100句

1.Hello! (How do you do?/How are you doing?)你好! 2.Excuse me. 对不起。 3.Thank you. 感谢. 4.You a…

1.Hello! (How do you do?/How are you doing?)你好!

2.Excuse me. 对不起。

3.Thank you. 感谢.

4.You are welcome. 不客套。

5.Good morning.早上好。

6.Good afternoon.下战书好。

7.Good evening.晚上好。

8.Enjoy yourself! 玩好!

9.So long for now.(Bye-bye/See you.) 再会。

10.Welcome to Wuhan! 接待来到武汉。

11.Wish you a pleasant stay here! 但愿你在这里待得舒畅。

12.You look nice.(You look great.)你今天看起来精力不错。

13.How are you today? 你今天好吗?

14.Nice to meet you. 很欢快见到你。

15.Hope to see you again! 但愿再次见到你。

16.Please keep in touch! 连结联结。

17.Say hello to Mr. Xie for me. 代我向谢师长教师问好。

18.This is my friend Li Ming. 这是我朋侪李铭。

19.My name is Wang Li. 我是王莉。

20.May I have your name please? 能奉告我你的名字吗?

21.Pardon? (Pardon me./I beg your pardon.)能再说一遍吗?

22.How long will you stay? 你要待多久?

23.Local people are very friendly. 当地人都很友善。

24.Is it your first time here in Wuhan? 这是你第一次到武汉吗?

25.What can I do for you? 有甚么我可以帮你的吗?

26.Bank of China is the nearest bank. 近来的银行是中国银行。

27.You may take a No. 10 bus. 你可以搭一辆10路大众汽车。

28.What would you like to drink? 你想喝点甚么?

29.How much is the book(cup/pen)?这本书(这个杯子、这支笔)几多钱?

30.What inpresses you most in Wuhan?武汉之行您印象最深入的是甚么?。

31.May I speak to Sally please? 萨莉在吗?(德律风用语)

32.Who is that calling? 请问你是哪一名?(德律风用语)

33.This is Li Ming. 我是李铭.(德律风用语)

34.She is out. 她出去了。(德律风用语)

35.Can I take a message? 我能带个口讯吗?(德律风用语)

36.Do you like Wuhan? 你喜好武汉吗?

37.Wuhan is composed of three towns, namely, Hankou, Hanyang, and Wuchang.

武汉有三镇别离是汉口、汉阳和武昌。

38.Hankou is the co妹妹ercial center. 汉口是贸易中间。

39.Hanyang is the tourist center. 汉阳是游览中间。

40.Wuchang is the center for technology and education. 武昌是科教中间。

41.You will have a good time in Wuhan. 你在武汉必定可以玩得很好。

42.The Union Hospital is not far from here. 协和病院离这儿不远。

43.People in Wuhan are proud of the Yellow Crane Tower. 武汉人以黄鹤楼为荣。

44.You can climb the Moshan Hill, boat on the East Lake, and have the special

Wuchang Fish. 你可以爬磨山,在东湖里荡舟,还可以吃到独具特点的武昌鱼。

45.I can reco妹妹end some special food here. 我可以举荐几个这儿的特点菜。

46.You can try hot-and-dry noodles. 你可以试试热干面。

47.I reco妹妹end Cai-Lin-Ji Restaurant. It’s famous for hot-and-dry noodles.

我举荐蔡林记,那儿的热干面很是出名。

48.May I take your order, sir? 你如今点菜吗?

49.Here is the menu. 你看一下菜单。

50.We have“Wangji Chicken Soup” and “Steamed Wuchang Fish”

. 咱们有汪集鸡汤和清蒸武昌鱼.

51.Anything else? 你另有甚么必要的吗?

52.There are many kinds of fast food in Wuhan, such as Chinese doughnuts, steamed meat buns, hot-and-dry noodles, steamed dumplings, wonton, soybean juice, spring rolls, and fried dough sticks.武汉有不少种快餐食物,好比说面窝、小笼蒸包、热干面、蒸饺、水饺、豆乳、春卷、油条。

53.Help yourself. 请不要客套。

54.Are you free tonight? 你今晚有空吗?

55.I am inviting you to dinner. 我想请你去用饭。

56.What time shall I come? 我几点来?

57.Is six o’clock OK with you?6点可以吗?

58.This is Zhongshan Park. It is named after Dr. Sun Yat-Sen.这是中猴子园,它因此孙中山生的名字定名的。

59.This way, please. 这边走。

60.Have a nice day! 祝你今天过得舒畅。

61.The same to you! 也祝你如斯(回应答方祝愿)。

62.You know pretty much about Wuhan. 你对武汉很领会呀.

63.You want the Yellow Crane Tower in the picture?

你想将黄鹤楼照进相片吗?

64.Are you Mr. Lane from the United States?

你是美国来的雷恩师长教师吗?

65.I’d like you to meet my wife. 我向你先容我太太。

66.I will give you a ride to the hotel. 我开车送你到旅店。

67.Here’s my business card. 这是我的咭片。

68.Wuhan is noted for its “thorough fares of nine provinces”.武汉号称“九省亨衢”。

69.I feel honored to be your guest. 作为你的客人我很侥幸。

70.Please be seated.(Have
武汉市民英语100句插图
your seat.)请就坐。

71.May I fill your glass again? 让我给你把杯子酙满。

72.This is another Wuhan specialty. 这是武汉的又一特点菜。

73.Wuhan is a promising city. 武汉是布满但愿的都会。

74.There are a lot of scenic spots in Wuhan. 武汉的风光点不少。

75.Wuhan has a history of 3,500 years. 武汉有着3,500年的汗青。

76.East Lake Scenic Area is a famous national scenic spot.

东湖是(天下)闻名的风光胜景。

77.The East Lake is the largest natural lake in Chinese cities.

东湖是中国都会中面积最大的湖泊。

78.The Poetry-Reciting Pavilion(Xingyinge) is in memory of Qu Yuan, an ancient

Chinese Poet.

行吟阁是为怀念闻名古代诗人屈原而建。

79.The view of the city from the Yellow Crane Tower is great.

黄鹤楼上的风景真好。

80.The 1911 Revolution broke out in Wuchang.

1911年革命在武昌暴发。

81.Wuhan is often called “the Native Land of White Clouds and Yellow Crane”.

武汉也被称为白云黄鹤的故里。

82.From Hubei TV Tower we can have a bird’s eye view of the city.

从湖北电视塔上你可以俯瞰武汉。

83.The buildings in Guiyuan Temple were built in the Qing Dynasty.

They are good examples of the Chinese traditional buildings.

归元寺的修建修于清代,是典范的中国传统修建气概。

84.The High-tech Zone is an attractive place for foreign investment.

高新区是外资的汇集地。

85.Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge is the first bridge built over the River.

长江大桥是长江上构筑的第一座桥。

86.The famous Optic Valley of China is a high-tech industrycenter of Wuhan .

闻名的中国光谷是武汉高技能工业中间。

87.Wuhan,with 189 lakes,is rich in water resource.

武汉具有189个湖,水资本丰硕。

88.The development zone is also called the Auto City,

for Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Company is right here.

神龙汽车公司座落在开辟区,以是这里又称汽车城。

89.Jianghan Roadis so far the longestbusinesswalk street /(pedestrian

street)in China.

江汉路是今朝中国最长的步行贸易街。

90.The building of Wuhan Customs was designed by a British architect.武汉关大楼是由英国修建师设计。

91.Qingchuan Pavilion is another famous scenic spot.

晴川阁是武汉的又一景点。

92.Do you enjoy your stay in Wuhan? 你在武汉过得舒畅吗?

93.Wuhan is a wonderful city. 武汉是座奇异的都会。

94.I’d like to book two tickets to Shanghai. 我想定两张到上海的票。

95.Have you made your reservation yet? 你有预定吗?

96.Here are your tickets and your change. 你的票和找钱。

97.I hope you have had a very good time here. 但愿你们在这儿过得很好。

98.Here is my email address. 这是我的电子信箱地点。

99.Thanks again for everything. 再次感激你做的一切。

100.Have a nice flight. 祝你旅途舒畅。

楚天都会报&武汉新东方

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部