B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜好熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜好鸡蛋怎样做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要甚么此外工具吗,师长教师?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。感谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对佳耦在拥堵的餐厅外期待就坐)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?师长教师,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱愧,餐厅已满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介怀在苏息室喝点工具直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不消了,感谢。咱们等一下子再来。请替咱们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
固然可以。请问师长教师尊姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。趁便,咱们可以要一张挨近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
咱们会尽可能放置,但不克不及包管,师长教师。
B: That’s fine.
咱们大白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯佳耦回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已筹备好了,师长教师,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
办事生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让咱们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有甚么好吃的?
B: I reco妹妹and crispy and fried duck.
我举荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
咱们不想吃香酥鸭。也许咱们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和马铃薯片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,感谢。 咖啡就好了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一下子。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,咱们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我宴客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金仍是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美鼎祚通讯用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有甚么能效力的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早饭,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪一种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,另有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早饭,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
另有甚么吗,师长教师?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,感谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,师长教师。您要的早饭奉上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
师长教师,另有其他必要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,感谢。 啊!能否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪一种果汁呢,师长教师?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立即去取。贫苦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you reco妹妹end, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真实的中国菜。您给我举荐甚么呢,办事生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看环境了。您晓得,中国重要有八大菜系。例如说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我据说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您如果爱吃辣的,可以尝尝。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来讲可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南边人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有甚么特此外北京风韵菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过屡次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大大都饭馆都有烤鸭,但是最佳的固然仍是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,如果堵车不利害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指导。请您再说一下阿谁饭店的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客套。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
接待到临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是否是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
欢迎处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
光驾。我到哪儿可买到卷烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商铺。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国卷烟和外国卷烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也能够买到怀念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各类各样的怀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
光驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
咱们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪一个?
B:I’d like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想试试中国菜。
答复者: richduoduo – 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上彀收一下啊,
要多讲,采集到对话若是未几练也不可的。
找个火伴做partner一块儿练最佳了。
答复者: honghua_li2002 – 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
旅店英语白话会话必备手册
一.概述
在旅店里所利用的英语会话,根基上是属于贸易英语,与平常糊口会话中所利用的英语略有分歧,较注意礼仪。正式英语凡是会让人误会为极深邃的英语,实在,只要套用必定格局的句子和单词,便可以了。比方:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您尊姓? 请问您尊姓台甫?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要品茗吗? 请问您想品茗吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不合适在旅店中利用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”答复“不晓得”是很是不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处置的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面临女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在号召客人时,最佳说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称号Mr.或Ms. 至于称号小孩,可以直接利用Excuse me,可是不成以直接称号boy或girl.
* 重视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信念和至心。但必需注重,瞩目对方的眼睛,其实不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面临说话欠亨的外籍人士时,必定要多加操纵手势和肢体说话。可是利用手势时要出格谨慎,由于对付分歧国度、民族而言,手势的意义也大不不异。
二.根基待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表示里,疑难根基句型可分为以下四种:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4. Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种根基的句型,便可以处置大部门营业上的状态。
1. 本身要做甚么事时,就利用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
请问贵姓台甫
May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您何时结帐分开?
May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是甚么?
2. 贫苦客人时,可以使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的底稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂德律风好吗?
3. 扣问客人的爱好或是做甚么时,可以使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要品茗仍是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介怀坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑难词后加“Would you ~”,便可以提出大部门的扣问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan?
请问您想要什么时候观光昆山?
When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
请问您想什么时候用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联结?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜好哪种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单若何处置?
How long would you like to stay?
请问您要勾留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
4. 在供给建议协助、收罗定见时,可以使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问必要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张舆图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您放置预约吗?
(二)号召语
Good morning. (用于午时之前)
Good afternoon. (用于午时至下战书六点之前)
Good evening. (用于下战书六点事后)
在这些号召语的后面接句子,比方:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,师长教师,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.
午时好,师长教师,接待到临丽嘉旅店
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,蜜斯,请问我能为您办事吗?
后面也能够接上本身旅店名称、部分名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,师长教师。这里是办事台,请问您必要办事吗?
(三)答复
1.一般性的答复
I see, sir.
我大白了,师长教师。
Certainly, sir.
好的,师长教师。
2.请对方再等一下子
Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,师长教师。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱愧让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
请您稍候好吗?
3.要贫苦客人或是回绝客人的请求时
回绝客人时,不要一口拒绝说“No.”,要婉转一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.
欠好意思,我生怕没法子那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
欠好意思,师长教师,贫苦让我过一下。
4.报歉
若是是本身的错就说“I am sorry.”; 若是是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱愧耽搁了时候
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱愧造成您的未便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
为这个毛病我深道歉意。
5.客人对本身说“Thank you.”时答复
You are welcome.
不客套。
Thank you, sir.
感谢您,师长教师。
Thank you very much.
很是感激您。
6.交给客人某些工具时,可以说
Here you are.
您要的工具在这里。
Here is your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is.
这是您的工具。
7. 当客人筹备分开时,可以说:
Have a nice day.
祝您有夸姣的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您留宿舒畅。
We hope to see you again soon.
但愿不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
感谢到临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面临客人的疑难,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一向说Yes, Yes.若是听不懂事,要向客人提出疑难,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后哀求别人协助。
Pardon?
对不起?
Pardon me?
对不起?
I beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
请您反复一遍好吗?
如果不敢必定对方所说的部门内容时,可以将不大白的部门反复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
欠好意思,师长教师,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
德律风英语的应答
1. 接德律风时不成以简略地答复“Hello”,而应报上本身的公司或所属单元的名称。比方:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是询问处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
询问处,请问您要办事吗?
2.打错德律风时
若是是外线打错时,可以答复:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
欠好意思,您打错德律风了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉旅店,德律风是2234-1156。
若是是总线转错内线时,可以答复:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
欠好意思,这是直接德律风。咱们没法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3.当卖力的事情职员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
欠好意思,林师长教师如今外出。他应当会在下战书5点摆布回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
欠好意思,郝师长教师正在讲德律风。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请奉告我您的台甫和德律风好吗?
4.当会话竣事时
竣事德律风中的对话时,不成以简略说“bye-bye”,最佳说:
Thank you for calling.
感激您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
师长教师,不客套。
We look forward to hearing from you.
咱们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
若是您有任何其他问题,请和我联结。
三.柜台办事
B=行李办事员(Bellman)
C=办事员 (Clerk)
H=客房办事员(Housekeeping)
BC=工头(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.
蜜斯,晚安。接待到临中信旅店。
G: Thank you.
感谢你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有几多件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有这3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2个观光箱和1个手提皮包,如许对吗?
G: Yes. That’s all.
对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子阁下。
G: I see, thanks.
我晓得了,感谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办妥留宿挂号时,行李办事员会带您到房间。
G: OK. Fine.
好极了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您留宿舒畅。
Taking a guest to the room
率领客人至客房
超适用的饭馆英语对话
writingtool 时候:6个月前 | 浏览:8080次 | [划词已启用]
1、点套餐
Please give me this one.
请给我来这个。
We want two number eights, please.
咱们要两份第八套餐。
2、随便点餐
May I have a menu, please?
我可以看菜单吗?
Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
可否奉告我这道菜是怎样做的?
Lobster? It is steamed and served with our special sauce.
龙虾?蒸事后加之本店特制的调味料。
Is it good?
好吃吗?
Sure. It is a most popular dish.
固然,很受接待的。
I think I will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。
We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
咱们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪一种?
What kind do you have?
你们有甚么?
We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
成心大利,法国和千岛的。
Make it French please.
给我程序的吧。
若是对本地的菜肴不认识,凡是先扣问:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
这家店的招牌餐是甚么?
Do you have any special meals today?
今天有甚么特餐吗?
What would you reco妹妹end?I prefer something light.
我想来点平淡些的,你能举荐甚么吗?
可让同来的人替你点菜,或要反复的:
I will leave it to you.
我让你来点。
I will have the same as that one.
我要一份和阿谁同样的。
若是不急于点菜时,可以这么说:
Can I take your order now?
你如今叫点甚么吗?
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
不,我可以再多等会吗?
餐饮办事业英语白话大全—餐厅经常使用语
1.What kind of food do you prefer?
2.Do you like Chinese food?
3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?
4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?
5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?
6.What would you hxdye for dinner?
7.What would you like to order?
8.Hxdye you ordered yet?
9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.
10.What would you reco妹妹end?
11.What’s your today’s special?
12.I would like to hxdye something simple.
13.What will you hxdye for dessert?
14.We are in a hurry.
15.Please rush your orders.
16.The beefsteak is very good today.
17.I will take the beefsteak.
18.How would you like to
hxdye beefsteak,well-done or rare?
19.I would like my beefsteak well done.
20.How about a drink?
21.Bottoms up!
22.To your health!
23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.
24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation
25.I’m looking for a cheap place to eat.
26.Is there a restaurant near here?
27.Can you reco妹妹end me a good restaurant?
29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?
30.How is service?
31.Could I hxdye the menu,please?
32.Here is the menu,sir.
33.Are you ready to order now?
34.Where did you hxdye dinner last night?
35.Do you like Chinese dishes?
36.It’s very delicious.
37.The food is too salty.
38.I’m thirsty.
39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.
40.I’m on a diet.
41.I don’t feel like eating more.
42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.
43.What would you like to drink?
44.Could I hxdye a cup of coffee?
45.Would you like coffee or tea?
46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.
47.Do you like to hxdye anything else?
48.No,thanks.I hxdye had enough.
49.I would like to hxdye ice cream and fresh fruit.
50.Help yourself to anything you like.
51.Please pass me the salt and pepper.
52.I ordered ten minutes ago.
53.I hxdye been waiting for half an hour.
54.Why is our order so late?
55.I can’t wait any longer.
56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.
57.Could I hxdye the bill please?
58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier’s desk.
59.Let’s me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch.
60.No,It’s my treat.
61.May I pay this time?
你喜好哪种菜?
你喜好中国菜吗?
你喜好吃甚么菜,中式的仍是美式的?
请你奉告我中国餐馆在哪里?
你晓得哪里有快餐可吃?
你要吃甚么?
你要点些甚么菜?
你点过菜了吗?
尚未,我在等一名朋侪,稍后再点。
请你举荐一些佳肴好吗?
今天的特点菜是甚么?
我想吃些简略的工具。
你喜好吃点甚么点心?
咱们要赶时候。
咱们点的菜请快送来。
今天的牛排很不错。
我就要份牛排。
你喜好的牛排是熟一些仍是生的?
我要熟一点儿的牛排。
喝一杯怎么?
干杯!
祝你康健!
请你跟我一块儿碰杯祝陈师长教师康健。
请你跟我一块儿碰杯预祝咱们互助乐成。
我要找个廉价的处所吃。
这四周有餐馆吗?
你能先容一间好餐馆吗?
在本镇有中国餐馆吗?
请你奉告我哪里有价格合理而菜又好的餐馆好吗?
办事怎样样?
请给我一从菜单好吗?
师长教师,菜单就在这儿。
你如今就筹备点菜吗?
昨晚你在甚么处所用饭的?
你喜好中国菜吗?
它的味道很好。
菜太咸了。
我口渴了。
请给我一杯冷水。
我在节食中。
我不想再多吃了。
这是个使人舒畅的一餐。
你要喝点儿甚么?
我想要一杯咖啡好吗?
你要喝咖啡仍是茶?
我想要柠檬茶。
你还要吃此外工具吗?
不消,感谢。我已吃饱了。
我要吃点冰淇淋和新颖瓜果。
你喜好甚么随意吃。
请把盐和胡椒递给我。
我10分钟前就点菜了。
我一向等了半个小时。
为甚么我点的菜那末慢?
我不克不及再等了。
请尽快办事。
请把账单给我好吗?
这就是,请到柜台付账。
咱们各付各的。
不,此次我宴客。
此次我宴客好吗?
Bowl 碗
Chopsticks 筷子
Fork 叉子
Napkin 餐巾
Pepsi 百事可乐
Seven-up 七喜
Coffee 咖啡
Tea 茶
Apple juice苹果汁
Beer 啤酒
Lemon 柠檬
Dumpling 水饺
Dessert 甜点
Soup 汤
Entrée 主菜
Fry煎
Boil 煮
Deep-fry 炸