翻转英语 商务英语口语练习——解释路面状况

今天翻转英语君给大师举荐一篇白话操练的文章,内容简明易懂,生词量不大,合适英语进修者低级入门浏览。建议大师先把生词划出来,经由过程以前进修的拼读法则举行拼读,有一个大要的发音领会,…

今天翻转英语君给大师举荐一篇白话操练的文章,内容简明易懂,生词量不大,合适英语进修者低级入门浏览。建议大师先把生词划出来,经由过程以前进修的拼读法则举行拼读,有一个大要的发音领会,然后去查一下它的发音,比拟一下你拼读的单词与查到的单词发音是不是一致,如许进修印象会更深入哦!长此以往还可以提高你的英语拼读能力。#英语#

Explaining Road Conditions.

诠释路面状态

The traffic is very bad today.

今天的交通状态很糟。

We are stuck in a traffic jam.

咱们赶上堵车了。

The traffic is always terrible on Monday morning.

周一清晨,交通老是很糟。

There are traffic jams everywhere, especially during rush hour.

哪里都在堵车,出格是在上放工岑岭时候。

The road ahead is blocked.

前面的路堵上了。

There is construction.

路面正在施工。

Oops, I missed that exit.

糟,我错过了阿谁出口。

We have to stop for the red light.

是红灯,咱们要泊车。

Sorry, we can’t turn left here.

对不起,这儿不让左转弯。

I couldn’t find a place to park.

我找不到泊车的处所。

My! We’re moving at a snail’s pace.

天哪!咱们开得像蜗牛同样慢。

Sorry. The road ahead
翻转英语 商务英语口语练习——解释路面状况插图
is blocked.

抱愧,前面的路堵上了。

There are too many cars.

车太多了。

Yes, this road sits at the center of the downtown, where the traffic is always bad. Are you in a hurry, madam?

是啊,这条路在市中间,这儿的交通老是很低劣。您赶时候吗,夫人?

Yes. But don’t worry about it too much; I’d rather get there in one piece. Safety is much more important than speed.

对,不外别太焦急。我更但愿能平安地到那儿。平安比速率可首要多了。

I will, madam. I’ll take shortcuts to get you there on time.

好的,夫人。我会抄近路准时把您送到那边的。

Thank you. I appreciate that.

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部