“我将在将来几期的推送内,连载收拾推送经常使用外贸商务英语,总计900句,本次推送01-100句。”
Unit 1 但愿与请求
Part One
1. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.咱们但愿在包管质量、互惠互利和买卖相互必要的货品的根本上和你们创建营业瓜葛。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩展咱们在贵国的出口营业,咱们但愿和你们创建直接商业瓜葛。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.但愿在咱们之间可以或许创建互惠互利的商业瓜葛。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.咱们等待进一步连结舒畅的营业瓜葛。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.咱们的但愿是和你们连结可观的买卖来往。
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.咱们等待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我但愿你可以或许看到咱们究竟上已作出了最大水平的让价。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.咱们但愿在你便利的时辰和你洽商营业。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 咱们很是但愿和你举行皮鞋的交易买卖。
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.咱们等待您的实时反馈,而且信赖经由过程相互之间的互助,咱们会举行愈来愈多
的买卖。
11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.但愿咱们可以一块儿做买卖,等待尽快获得您的答复。
12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.但愿咱们互助舒畅。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.但愿咱们可以或许继续互助。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.咱们朴拙地但愿本次买卖两边都能得意。
15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.但愿市场情势可以或许继续连结。Part Two
16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.但愿你稳重斟酌一下这个事变,而且尽快给咱们一个复兴。
17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.但愿你们能公道地处置咱们的哀求。
18. We hope to receive your i妹妹ediate answer.但愿尽快获得你们的回答。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.咱们等待你们的尽快回答。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation
without be submit for arbitration.但愿这次争端可以经由过程友爱协商的方法解决,而不是经由过程仲裁的方法解决。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.但愿你们及早举行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.感激您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.但愿尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 但愿今后不再见有这类贫苦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.咱们等待你们可以或许尽快给咱们一个比力低的代价。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.咱们但愿这个事变可以或许获得得意的成果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我不但愿这个使人烦懑的不测不会故障咱们今后的买卖。
28. We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.咱们但愿这件事不会影响咱们杰出的瓜葛和今后的买卖。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.但愿这个@买%iS6AG%卖对咱%lc24z%们@两边都有利。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.但愿这个不测不会危险咱们之间的杰出瓜葛。
Unit 2 产物先容
Part One
31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.此款打印机高效,耐用,经济出格合适于中学生利用。
32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.咱们出产的电脑以高品格,布局紧凑,节能,进修操作简略单纯而著称。
33. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .咱们的产物不但与等同产物同样价位低廉,并且在如下一些方面更具备先辈的地方。
34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people. 利用这台呆板可使出产率提高30%,一样也可使三小我所做的事情,由一小我便可以完成。
35. This product will pay its own way in a year.此呆板可以保持利用一年。
36. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.利用这台呆板6个月便可收回投资本钱。
37. The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.咱们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精巧而适用。
38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 这款自行车可以折叠成一半那末大,便于手提,出格合用于观光或交通拥堵时。
39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .这款赛车速率最快可达30千米每小时。
40. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.此机构装备布局简略,是以妨碍少,便于保护。
41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.与其他品牌比拟,这类轮胎利用高品格橡胶,磨损小,耐用。
42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常利用。
43. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.这类质料便于洗濯,且耐用。
44. This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.这类空调经济耐用,合用于公司,企业。
45. Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.咱们的产物质量出色,是典范的东方法设计气概。Part two
46. Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.咱们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝为质料,以传统手工技能制成。
47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.这种衣物既富丽并且极具观赏价值,享誉国表里。
48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.咱们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带便利,耐久耐用。
49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.咱们向您举荐的这款手提包由最佳的皮革制成,品种齐备,气概各别,以知足贵国各类人群的分歧必要。
50. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly reco妹妹ended to you. 我向您强烈举荐,咱们的产物具有您所想要的全数特性,并且比等同日本产物廉价20%。
51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind. 这个品牌的真空净化器是今朝国际市场上最具备竞争力且销量最佳的一款。
52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.“永恒”牌变速赛车在您的市场中必定热销。
53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries. 鉴于它的高品格和公道的代价,咱们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,贩卖很快。
54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.咱们认为咱们的产物是亚洲市场上最佳的,可以在代价上与日货竞争。
55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own. 咱们的货品在其他市场上也备受好评。
56. By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.因为品格出色,这款商品常常在一些地域畅销。
57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.咱们的产物质量好,代价低廉,必定会在您的市场上热销。
58. These items are most sellable in our market. 这些产物在咱们的市场中有售。
59. There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy. 此类玩具在咱们的市场中供货充沛不乱。
60. We have the pleasure in reco妹妹ending you the goods similar to the sample you send.咱们很欢快向您举荐咱们的产物,并为您供给样件。
Unit 3 营业范畴先容
Part One
61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.很欢快向你先容我司为一家专业出产灯具的国有企业。
62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.我司是一家同业业的带领性的出口企业。
63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.很欢快向你先容我司为一家专业出口罐装货品的国有企业。
64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。
65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles. 我司致力于从事纺织品出口买卖。
66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances. 我司从事的重要产物是电子产物。
67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products. 我司重要致力于家业产物营业。
68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.咱们重要从事台布出口营业。
69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.我司重要从事丝织品出口营业。
70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口。
71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery. 咱们从事机器收支口营业。
72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.咱们现从事东南亚瓜果入口买卖。
73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts. 咱们重要从事各种钟表及腕表买卖。
74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.咱们也做各种丝织品买卖。
75. Our activities cover a wide range of co妹妹odities, such as ties, belts and shirts.咱们的营业范畴为日用品,好比领带,腰带和衬衫。
Part Two
76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.咱们在供给最高档罐装鱼方面具备竞争性的代价和实时的交货期的上风。
77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements. 咱们可以接管主顾对付样品个性设计、规格及包装请求的定单。
78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.咱们出口稻草类和柳成品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古玩、中国油画、丝花和各类玩具和礼物。
79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture. 我司是一家从事工农业方面的先辈技能的机器和化学成品的厂家。
80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.电子产物在我司营业范畴内。
81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.咱们也出口手工丝制营业。82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.咱们已和很多亚洲国度从事多年的玻璃买卖。
83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.我司主如果将中国产物销往欧洲市场。
84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.咱们也从事化工和农业产物的收支口营业。
85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.咱们有30多年的金属和矿石收支口汗青,已有80余个国度的客户和朋侪。
86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service. 我司是一家集科研、商业、出产和办事为一体的团体性公司。
87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and teleco妹妹unications in China.作为一家合股企业,咱们在中国度电、计较机和电讯范畴得到出色的职位地方。
88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.咱们正筹备接管来自客户自有牌号和品牌商品的定单。
89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.咱们已从事皮鞋和手套20余年。
90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.咱们已从事装备制造20余年。
Unit 4 许诺
91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
咱们包管这种事变在未来的交付中再也不产生。
92. We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.咱们十分爱惜此次机遇,包管在未来的定单中加倍注重。
93. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.咱们的产物一向如咱们发给你的样品那样好,我能包管将不会低落质量。
94. I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now. 我包管在质量上,咱们下月发给你的货品和适才你看到的样品是同样的。
95. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality. 我能包管咱们将发给你的产物属于A级。
96. Our products are surely of standard quality. 确信咱们产物质量一流。
97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June. 我包管付款将不迟于六月末。
98. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.我包管我将查抄这些问题并确认是不是咱们的错误。
99. We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit. 咱们能确信货品在运输进程中防止受损。
100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired. 咱们将从新包管装备维修的庇护。
开辟外洋客户,建议利用外贸软件东西去开辟,提高事情效力,有软件帮你整合数据,真的能带来很大的效力晋升,如google舆图东西:www.dytls.com,海关数据,whatsapp东西,fb东西,领英东西等等。返回搜狐,检察更多