小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit 1 课文翻译 图文对照

单词朗诵◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 单词表 ↓↓↓ ☆ younger 更年青的☆ older 更年长的☆ taller 更高的☆ shorter 更矮的☆ longer 更长的☆ thi…

单词朗诵◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 单词表 ↓↓↓
☆ younger 更年青的☆ older 更年长的☆ taller 更高的☆ shorter 更矮的☆ longer 更长的☆ thinner 更瘦的☆ heavier 更重的☆ bigger 更大的☆ smaller 更小的☆ stronger 更强健的☆ dinosaur 恐龙☆ hall 大厅☆ metre 米☆ than 比☆ both 两个都☆ kilogram 公斤☆ countryside 村落☆ lower 更低地☆ shadow 影子☆ smarter 更聪慧的☆ become 酿成

课文听力

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 电子讲义&课文翻译 ↓↓↓

Unit One

How tall are you?

第一单位你有多高?

I’m 21 metres tall.

我身高21米。

I’m the tallest!

我是最高的!

I’m 1.6 metres tall.

( 1.6写法: one point six )

我身高1.6米。

I’m taller than this dinosaur.

我比这只恐龙高。

It’s so tall!

它这么高啊!

Some dinosaurs are bigger than houses.

一些恐龙比屋子都大。

Some are smaller than our schoolbags.

一些恐龙比咱们的背包还小。

How heavy is it?

它体重几多?

It’s five tons.

它体重五吨。

What size are your shoes?

你穿多大号的鞋?

My shoes are size 35.

我穿35号的鞋。

Let’s try

听力操练

The children are in the museum. Listen and circle.

孩子们正在博物馆里。听灌音,圈出准确的谜底。

Look at the dinosaur.

看恐龙。

It’s so big.

它可真大。

Yes, that one eats vegetables.

是的,阿谁是吃蔬菜的。

Cool!

太酷了!

This one eats meat, it’s taller.

这个是吃肉的,它高一些。

You are right.

你说得对。

Let’s talk

对话操练

Look!

快看!

That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall.

那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。

Yes, it is.

是啊!

How tall is it?

它有多高?

Maybe 4 metres.

或许有4米高。

Wow!

哇!

It’s taller than both of us together.

它比我俩加起来还高。

Look!

看!

There are more dinosaurs over there!

何处有更多的恐龙!

They’re all so big and tall.

它们都这么高,这么大。

Hey, this dinosaur isn’t tall!

嘿,这只恐龙不高!

I’m taller than this one.

我比这只恐龙高。

Oh, yes.

哦,是的。

How tall are you?

你有多高?

I’m 1.65 metres.

( 1.65写法:one point six five )

我身高1.65米。

How tall is Zhang Peng?

张鹏有多高?

Who is taller, Zhang Peng or the small dinosaur?

张鹏和小恐龙,谁更高?

How tall are you?

I’m 1.52 metres.

Who is taller than you?

My father is taller me.

你多高?

我1.52米。

谁比你高?

我爸爸比我高。

How old are you?

I’m 14 years old.

Who is older than you?

My mother is older than me.

你多大了?

我14岁

谁比你春秋大?

我妈妈比我春秋大。

Let’s learn

一块儿学

How tall are you?

你有多高?

I’m 1.61 metres.

( 1.61写法:one point six one )

我身高1.61米。

Oh! I’m taller.

哦!我更高。

You’re older than me, too.

你也比我春秋大。

younger

(young的比力级)更年青的

older

(old的比力级)更年长的

taller

(tall的比力级)更高的

shorter

(short的比力级)更矮的

shorter

(short的比力级)更短的

longer

(long的比力级)更长的

Do a survey and report

做查询拜访陈述

How old are you?

I’m 12 years old.

你多大了?

我12岁。

How tall are you?

I’m 1.64 metres.

你多高?

我身高1.64米。

Wu Yifan is taller than John, but Zhang Peng is taller than Wu Yifan.

吴一凡比约翰高,但张鹏比吴一凡高。

Let’s try

听力操练

Mike and Wu Yifan are talking about the weekend. Listen and circle.

迈克和吴一凡正在评论辩论周末。听灌音,圈出准确的谜底。

ONE

What do Wu Yifan want to do first?

吴一凡想先做甚么?

TWO

What are they going to buy?

他们要买甚么?

Hey, Wu Yifan.

嘿,吴一帆。

Let’s go hiking on the weekend.

咱们周末去郊游吧。

The weather is warm now.

如今气候和缓啦。

OK, Mike.

好吧,麦克。

But first, I want to buy some new hiking clothes.

但起首,我想买几件新的爬山衣服。

OK, you’re bigger than last year.

好吧,你比客岁长大了。

Actually I want to buy new shoes, too.

实在我也想买双新鞋。

Let’s go together.

咱们一块儿去吧。

Let’s talk

对话操练

Those shoes in the window are nice!

橱窗里的那些鞋子真标致!

Let’s have a look.

咱们去看一看吧。

What size are your shoes, Mike?

麦克,你穿多大号的鞋?

Size 7.

7号。

Size 7?

7号?

That’s so small.

那过小了。

In China I wear size 38 shoes.

我在中国穿38号的鞋。

Oh! Your feet are bigger than mine.

哦!你的脚比我的大。

My shoes are size 37.

我穿37号的鞋。

Really?

是吗?

You look taller than me.

你看起来比我高。

But I think you are heavier.

可是我想你更重。

How heavy are you?

你体重几多?

I’m 48 kilograms.

我体重48千克。

Yes, you’re heavier.

是的,你更重一点。

I’m 46 kilograms.

我体重46千克。

What size are Wu Yifan’s shoes?

吴一凡穿多大号的鞋?

How heavy is Wu Yifan?

吴一凡体重几多?

How heavy are you?

Who is heavier than you?

I’m 56 kilograms.

My mother is heavier than me.

你多重?

谁比你重?

我45千克。

我妈妈比我重。

What size are your shoes?

Whose shoes are bigger?

My shoes are size 38.

My father’s shoes are bigger than mine.

你的鞋多大尺寸?

谁的鞋更大?

我的鞋是38码。

我爸爸的鞋比我的大。

Let’s learn

一块儿学

How heavy are you, Jim?

吉姆,你体重几多?

I’m 52 kilograms.

我体重52千克。

You’re heavier than me.

你比我重。

thinner

(thin的比力级)更瘦的

heavier

(heavy的比力级)更重的

bigger

(big的比力级)更大的

smaller

(small的比力级)更小的

stronger

(strong的比力级)更强健的

Read and write

读一读,写一写

Spring is coming!

春季来了!

The sky is cleaner and the sun is brighter.

天空更清洁,太阳更豁亮。

Can you think of any other changes?

你能想到其他的变革吗?

Look and tick.

看一看再打勾。

Wu Yifan and his family are going on a trip to the countryside.

吴一凡将和他的家人一块儿去村落游览。

Wu Yifan has a story to tell Robin.

吴一凡要给罗宾讲一个故事。

(Title)

Little Duck
小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit 1 课文翻译 图文对照插图
is watching the sun go down.

小鸭子正在看着落日西下。

It is getting lower and lower, but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

它变得愈来愈低,可是他的影子变得愈来愈长。

“Why is that?”

“那是为甚么呢?”

Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree.

小鸭子问他的朋侪老树。

“You are older and smarter than me.

“你比我春秋大,也比我聪慧。

Tell me – why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?”

请奉告我:当太阳变得更低的时辰,为甚么我的影子变得更长?”

Old Tree says, “That’s easy, Little Duck.

老树说:“小鸭子,那很轻易理解。

The sun goes down every day, and we grow older every day.

太阳天天都要落下,而且咱们天天都要变老。

Your shadow grows longer because you are growing taller.

你的影子变长,是由于你变得更高了。

You are becoming a big beautiful bird!”

你将成为一只高峻标致的鸟!”

Can you answer Little Duck’s question, Robin?

罗宾,你能答复小鸭子的问题吗?

Read and circle

读一读,圈一圈

1. Choose a title for the story.为这个故事选择一个题目。

A. Little Duck’s shadow 一只鸭子的影子

B. Old Tree’s shadow 老树的影
小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit 1 课文翻译 图文对照插图1

2. Who is younger?谁更年青?

A. The tree 树

B. The duck 鸭子

3. When is the duck’s shadow longer?鸭子的影子何时长?

A. In the morning.在清晨。

B. In the afternoon.在下战书。

Read the story again and finish the dialogue.

再读一遍故事,完成对话。

Little Duck:

Old Tree, the sun gets lower, but my shadow gets longer. Why?

老树,太阳愈来愈低,但我的影子愈来愈长。为甚么?

Old Tree:

That’s easy. Your shadow gets longer because you are getting older and growing taller everyday.

那很简略。你的影子变长了,由于你天天都在变老和长高。

Little Duck:

So what will happen to me?

那我会怎样样呢?

Old Tree:

Well,…

呃,……

Think and discuss.

思虑与会商

1. Do you agree with Old Tree? Why?

你赞成古树的说法吗?为甚么?

2. Can you answer Little Duck’s question?

What’s your answer?

你能答复小鸭的问题吗?

你的谜底是甚么?

3. Please circle the words with “-er”.

Then talk about the changes in your friends.

请圈出带有“-er”的单词。

然后和你的朋侪谈谈产生的变革。

Let’s check

小考试

Listen and tick.

听灌音,打勾,选出准确的图片。

ONE

John and Sarah have a birthday next week.

约翰和莎拉下周过生日。

Really? On the same day?

真的吗?在统一天?

No, Sarah is two days younger.

不,莎拉小两天。

Question:

问题:

Who’s older?

谁春秋较大?

TWO

Zhang Peng, do you exercise?

张鹏,你熬炼身体吗?

Yes, I exercise every day.

是的,我天天都熬炼。

But I’m heavier than before.

但我比之前重了。

That’s stange.

那就奇异了。

Do you eat too much candy?

你吃太多糖果了吗?

Question:

问题:

Is Zhang Peng heavier or thinner now?

张鹏如今是更重仍是更瘦?

THREE

My hair is long.

我的头发长了。

It covers my ears.

它遮住了我的耳朵。

Yes, it quite long for a boy.

是的,这对一个男孩来讲过长了。

Is your hair usually shorter?

你的头发凡是会更短些吗?

Question:

问题:

Is Mike’s hair longer or shorter now?

麦克的头发是长了仍是短了?

FOUR

I like elephants.

我喜好大象。

They are funny.

他们颇有趣。

Yes, and they are very big and fast.

是的,它们个头大,速率又快。

How tall are they?

它们有多高?

They are about 3 metres tall.

它们约莫有3米高。

Wow, that’s taller than the bus.

哇,那比大众汽车还高。

Question:

问题:

Which is usually taller, a bus or an elephant?

哪一个比力高,大众汽车仍是大象?

Listen again and write the answers to the questions.

再听一遍灌音,然后把问题的谜底写下来。

1. John is older.

约翰春秋更大。

2. Zhang Peng is heavier now.

张鹏如今更重了。

3. Mike’s hair is longer now.

麦克的头发明在更长了。

4. An elephant is usually taller.

大象凡是比力高。

Let’s wrap it up

让咱们来归纳总结

Read and write.

读一读,写一写

tall taller

long longer

strong stronger

thin thinner

big bigger

sad sadder

hot hotter

heavy heavier

angry angrier

sunny sunnier

funny funnier

happy happier

windy windier

Story time

故事时候

They need a new goalkeeper.

他们必要一个新的守门员。

I’d like to have a try.

我想试一试。

Me too.

我也是。

I can’t wait.

我等不及了。

How tall are you?

你有多高?

I’m 1.8 metres.

我身高1.8米。

How heavy are you?

你体重几多?

I’m 86 kilograms.

我体重86千克。

Mr Zebra is 10 centimetres taller than Mr Deer.

斑马师长教师比鹿师长教师高10厘米。

Yes, and he’s stronger.

是的,而且他更强健。

But he can’t catch the ball!

可是他接不住球!

I’m the tallest one.

我是最高的。

Sorry.

抱愧!

Your neck is too long.

你的脖子过长了。

The others can’t reach you.

其他的人没法挨近你。

Football needs teamwork.

足球活动必要团队互助。

What’s happening here?

这儿产生了甚么事?

Oh! Here’s the one we want!

哦!这就是咱们想要的人!

Why?

为甚么?

He’s too heavy!

他过重了!

We need a big guy!

咱们必要一个大师伙!

Oh! He’s almost bigger than the goal!

哦!他几近比球门都大!

Yes! He’s an excellent goalkeeper.

是的!他是名优异的守门员。

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部