15. Why not? 好呀! (为甚么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 恬静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得高兴!
21. How much? 几多钱?
22. I’m full. 我饱了。
23. I’m home. 我回来了。
24. I’m lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我宴客。
26. So do I. 我也同样。
27. After you. 您先。
28. This way。 这边请。
29. Bless you! 祝愿你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我回绝!
34. I promise. 我包管。
35. Of course! 固然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 珍重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再尝尝。
40. Watch out! 把稳。
41. What’s up? 有甚么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注重!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Guess what? 猜猜看?
45. Don’t move! 不准动!
46. I doubt it 我猜疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I’m single. 我是独身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 对峙下去!
50. Let me see。让我想一想
51. Never mind。没关系。
52. That’s all! 就如许!
53. No problem! 没问题!
54. Time is up. 时候快到了。
55. What’s new? 有甚么新颖事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don’t worry. 别担忧。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I’m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That’s neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你必定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不成吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人晓得。
68. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
69. Take it easy. 别严重。
70. Any thing else? 还要此外吗?
71. To be careful! 必定要谨慎!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客套。
74. I’m on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 连结联结。
76. Time is money. 时候就是款项。
77. Who’s calling? 是哪一名?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得高兴!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 师长教师,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How’s it going? 怎样样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I’ll see to it 我会留心的。
87. I just made it! 我做到了!
88. I’m in a hurry! 我在赶时候!
89. It’s her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It’s up to you. 由你决议。
91. Just wonderful! 的确太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You’re welcome. 不客套。
94. You owe me one。你欠我一小我情。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行。
96. Are you kidding? 你在开打趣吧!
97. Congratulations! 庆祝你!
98. I don’t mean it. 我不是成心的。
99. T can’t help it. 我不由自主。
100. I’ll fix you up. 我会帮你办理的。
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It’s a fine day。 今天是个晴天。
103. So far, so good. 今朝还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. Control yourself! 禁止一下!
106. You can make it! 你能做到!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺少勇气。
110. How’s everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜好吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项活动。
114. I’ll try my best. 我极力而为。
115. I’m On your side. 我全力支撑你。
116. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
117. Long time no see! 很久不见!
118. Well,it depends. 噢,这得看环境。
119. We’re all for it. 咱们全都赞成。
120. What a good deal! 真廉价!
121. What should I do? 我该怎样办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我包管。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don’t fall for it! 别被骗!
126. Don’t count on me。别期望我。
127. Don’t let me down. 别让我绝望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得轻易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你谅解。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I’ll be back soon. 我顿时回来。
132. I’ll check it out. 我去查检察。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是礼拜天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决议吧。
137. That’s all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 风景何等标致!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天礼拜几?
142. Who told you that? 谁奉告你的?
143. What do you think? 你怎样认为?
144. Who’s kicking off? 如今是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can’t miss it 你必定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don’t be so modest. 别谦善了。
149. Don’t give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机伶鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can’t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感受有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主张。
155. It is growing cool. 气候垂垂凉快起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It’s going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她得了重伤风。
160. That’s a good idea. 这个主张真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜好甚么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几近说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他老是吹法螺。
166. He won an election. 他在推举中获胜。
167. I am a football
fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 如果我能飞就行了。
169. I’ll be right there. 我顿时就到。
170. I’ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的仍是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 常识就是气力。
174. Move out of my way! 闪开!
175. Time is running out. 没时候了。
176. We are good friends. 咱们是好朋侪。
177. What’s your trouble? 你哪儿不惬意?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得至关不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过大众汽车了?
181. Don’t lose your head。 不要惶恐失措。
182. He can’t take a joke. 他开不得打趣。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事变@希%7p11i%望得怎%548wZ%么@?
185. How are you recently? 近来怎样样?
186. I know all about it. 我晓得有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 如许太迟误时候了。
188. It’s against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 措辞请高声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有事情。
193. This house is my own. 这所屋子是我本身的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎样了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得恰是时辰。
196. You need to work out. 你必要去活动熬炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。
198. Don’t be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don’t trust to chance! 不要试试看。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的平安带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很康健。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·答复。
204. He repaired his house. 他补缀了他的屋子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here’s a gift for you. 这里有个礼品送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 几多钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我遇上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我的确说不出话来。
210. I’ll have to try that. 我得尝尝这么做。
211. I’m very proud of you. 我为你感触很是自豪。
212. It doesn’t make sense. 这没成心义(分歧常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车必要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That’s always the case. 司空见惯了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今每天气真好!
221. What’s wrong with you? 你哪里不合错误劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个怯懦鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn’t it? 晴天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他诞生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会谨慎一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记取的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这恰是我所必要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感诧异。
231. Just around the comer. 就在四周。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 曩昔的,就让它曩昔吧。
234. Mother doesn’t make up. 妈妈不化装。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开打趣了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 溜冰颇有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚饭六点钟就行了。
239. That’s a terrific idea! 真是好主张!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼气候!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪一个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜好吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有诙谐感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正饰演一个白叟。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找事情。
248. He doesn’t care about me. 他其实不在意我。
249. I develop films myself. 我本身冲刷照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不感觉懊悔。
251. I get up at six o’clock. 我六点起床。
252. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚饭的钱。
253. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很高兴。
255. I’m fed up with my work! 我对事情烦死了!
256. It’s no use complaining. 发怨言没甚么用。
257. She’s under the weather. 她心境·欠好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩悲伤地抽咽着。
259. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表彰了他。
260. The rumor had no basis. 那谎言没有·按照。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬季是一个,严寒的季候。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打德律风给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3即是5。
264. All for one, one for all. 我为人人,人报酬我。
265. East, west, home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如本身的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身梯己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我很是抱愧(遗憾)。
269. I can’t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我如今确切很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权晓得。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
274. I suppose you dance much. 我想你经常舞蹈吧。
275. I’ll just play it by ear. 我到时因地制宜。
276. I’m not sure I can do it. 生怕这事我干不了。
277. I’m not used to drinking. 我不习气饮酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It’s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let’s not waste our time. 我们别挥霍时候了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Neither of the men spoke. 两小我都没说过话。
284. Money is not everything. 款项不是一切。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没甚么区分。
287. The price is reasonable. 代价还算公道。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They’re in red and white. 他们穿戴红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 咱们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 咱们恰好遇上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 咱们今天晚上去干点儿甚么呢?
293. What’s your goal in life 你的人生方针是甚么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢屋子是何时制作的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为甚么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 今无邪标致!
297. You mustn’t aim too high 你不成好高务远。
298. You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You’ve got a point there. 你说得挺有事理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批判真是痛楚