最常用的那些电话英语口语,一文搞定!

事情中不少时辰,咱们会碰到用英语打德律风的场景,你晓得若何应答吗?如下咱们总结了最经常使用的那些表达,但愿对大师有效。若是你想找隧道外锻练习英语,举荐白话侠app,真实的超高性价比…

事情中不少时辰,咱们会碰到用英语打德律风的场景,你晓得若何应答吗?如下咱们总结了最经常使用的那些表达,但愿对大师有效。若是你想找隧道外锻练习英语,举荐白话侠app,真实的超高性价比找外教平台。

1.打德律风开场白

Is this Dr.Carter‘s office? 请问这是卡特大夫的办公室吗?

I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打德律风来。

I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱愧在这时候打搅你。

I hope I‘m not disturbing you 我但愿我没打搅您

I hope I didn’t wake you up 希望没吵醒您

It‘ nothing. Who do you wish to talk to? 不要紧,你想找谁?

Hello? Who’s that? 喂?你是谁?

Hello? Who‘s speaking? 喂?请问你是谁?

Who’s calling,please? 请问你是哪位?

Who would you like to talk/speak to? 你想跟谁通话?

Who are you? 你是谁?

Can you hear me? 你听到获得吗?

This is Jack Byrnes. 我是杰克.伯恩斯。

Arthur Brooks speaking. 我是亚瑟.布鲁克。

Hello? This is toby speaking 喂,我是陶贝

Hello? It‘s Sarah Who’s calling? 喂,我是莎拉,谁打德律风给我呢?

It‘s Me 是我呀

Hello, Is Bingbing at home? 喂,兵兵在家吗?

Is micheal there? 迈克尔在吗?

Is he there? 他在吗?

Hello? Is Peter in? 喂? 请问彼得在吗?

May I speak to Mr.Gates? 我可以和盖茨师长教师通话吗?

Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟马克发言吗?

I’d like to speak to Carol 我想和克莱尔通话

This is Honey Daniels calling for Michael Ellis. 我是甜心.丹尼尔,请找迈克尔.埃利斯。

This is a collect call from… 这是从…打来的被叫付费德律风。

Yes,speaking 是的,请讲

Speaking 说吧(我就是)

Good morning. Carol here 早上好,我是卡瑞尔

Hi!Glad/nice to hear from you 嗨!很欢快能听到你的声音

hello,this‘s the Sunny Club 喂,这里是小太阳俱乐部

I’m xiaowei,Are you toby? 我是小伟,你是陶贝吗?

Can I talk to you now? 如今便利讲德律风吗?

Have any business with me? 找我有事吗?

2.转接或帮找人

May I have the extention 123? 可以帮我转123分机吗?

Would you please give me extention 123? 可以帮我转123分机吗?

Extention 2584, please 请转接3584

Please stay on the line. 请不要挂断德律风。

Hold on,please. I‘ll connect you to Mrs. Smith 请不要挂德律风,我会帮你接给史姑娘太太

Don’t hang up. 别挂断(德律风)。

One moment,please. I‘ll put you through 请稍等,我为您接通

Mrs. Smith,telephone 史姑娘太太,你的德律风

Yes,he is. One moment,please. 他在,请稍等。

Sure. I’ll go get her. 固然,我这就叫她。

Hold on a moment,please. I‘ll fetch him up 请等一下,我去把他找来

Hang on. Ok? Let me see if he’s here 等一下,好吗? 我看看他在不在

Hold the line, I‘ll see if he’s in 等一下,我去看一看他在不在

This phone call for Mr Barry. 贝师长教师的德律风。

he‘s on his way 他很快就来(他已在路上了)

He is in Mr.Baker’s office right now. You can reach him at 126-1426 他如今在贝克师长教师办公室,你打136-1426便可以找到他

要找的人不在

No,he is not in 不,他没在

Sorry. She‘s not here at the moment 对不起,她这会儿不在这

He’s not here right now. 他如今不在这里。

He‘s not available right now 他如今不在

He’s just stepped out 他方才出去

She‘s here just now 她适才还在这儿呢

Won’t any one else do? 由他人来听可以吗?

Do you have any idea where he is? 你晓得他在哪里吗?

Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不克不及奉告我在哪里可以找到她?

Do you know when he will be back 你晓得他何时会回来吗?

Sorry. I don‘t know 抱愧,我不晓得

I’m sorry,but he didn‘t leave word 对不起,他没交代

Maybe she is in the toilet 她可能去卫生间了

He is out
最常用的那些电话英语口语,一文搞定!插图
of town on business 他出差了

He should be back in 30 minutes 他应当30分钟后会回来

I’m afraid she won‘t be back till 4 o’clock 生怕他要4点钟才能回来

She won‘t be back today 她今天不回来了

Please tell her that I called 请转告她我打过德律风来了

Any message for him? 留口信给他吗?

Can/Could you leave a message? 你可否留个口信吗?

Would you like to leave a message? 你愿意留个口信吗?

Is there any message for her? 有话要留给她吗?

Do you want to leave word for him to call you? 你想留话让他给你打德律风吗?

Can I leave a message? 我能留个言吗?

Can/May I take a message? 我能留个言吗?

Can I give him a message? 我能给他留个言吗?

Can I tell him something for you? 你能给我捎个话吗?

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab the pen and paper 固然,稍等一下,我来拿笔和纸

I’ll be sure he gets your message 我必定会替你传达的

I‘ll tell him you called 我会奉告他你打过德律风

Shall I tell him that you called? 必要我奉告他你来过德律风吗?

Can I have her call you back? 要不要让我请她给你打德律风?

You wanna mark to call you back 你想让马克给你回德律风

Should I tell him you’ll call back, or do you want him to call you? 要我奉告他,您会再打来仍是叫他打给你

Could you please tell him that I will call him at 10:00 AM tomorrow. thank you. 感谢,请转告他我来日诰日早上十点再打给他

Please have her return my call. 请她回德律风给我。

Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回德律风吗?

Would you mind having him call me back sometime tomorrow? 请您叫他来日诰日甚么时候给我打个回电吧?

When he come back,can you have him call me at (201)5651212? 他回来后,能不克不及让他打(201)5651212这个号码给我呢?

May I have your number? 可以奉告我你的号码吗?

My number is 83043125 我的德律风号码是83043125

Ok,no problem! 好的,没问题!

I‘ll have him call you as soon as he’s back 他一回来,我就叫他给你打德律风

It‘s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? 我有急事,可不成以奉告我她的手机号码?

I’m very sorry, but I can‘t give out her number without her consent 对不起,未经她赞成我不克不及公然她的号码

Do you want his phone number? 你要不要他的德律风号码?

I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她

I‘ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来

I can phone again leter 我会迟会儿再打来

I’ll try another call in half an hour 过半小时我再打德律风尝尝

3.很忙没法接德律风

Why didn‘t you call me? 你为甚么不打德律风给我?

I called,but the line was busy 我打给你了,但路线忙

I tried to call you several time yesterday 昨天我给你打了好几回德律风

Oh,I have so many frends and always talking on the phone 我有不少朋侪并且总喜好讲德律风

You’re always talking on the phone 你老是爱煲德律风粥

The line is busy.Please redial later 德律风路线忙,请稍后再拨

I cant‘t get through 我打欠亨

No one answers the phone 没人接听德律风

Can you get it? My hands are tied. 你能不克不及去接德律风? 我如今不克不及接

Sorry, he can’t come to the phone right now 对不起,他如今有事不克不及来接德律风

He is tied up right now. He is in a meeting 他如今没法接听德律风,他正在开会

He is on another line 他正在接此外一个德律风

He is working 他正忙着呢

He has a guest right now 他如今有客人

We are unable to take your phone at the moment 咱们这时辰不克不及接听你的德律风

Could you tell me when he‘ll be available? 请问他何时有空?

Maybe he’ll be free in an hour 大要一小时今后吧

Would you mind calling back later? 你介怀稍后再打来吗?

I‘ll call back later 我待会再给他打德律风吧

I’ll call you back in five minutes. 我五分钟后回你德律风。

Could you call me later? 等一下子打给我好吗?

I‘m going to call you later 我过一会打德律风给你

I’m gonna have to call you back. 我一下子打给你。

But I have something pressing 但我有急事

I‘ll get right back to you 我会顿时回你德律风

You’ve reached Emily, Leave a message. 有已接通艾米莉,请留言。

Please leave a message at the tone 请在“嘟”声后留言

4.打错德律风

I‘m sorry, there’s no one named Anna here. Are you sure you have the right name? 对不起,这里没有人家安娜,你确认是这个名字吗?

I‘m sorry, but I don’t know that name. You must have the wrong number 对不起,我不晓得这个名字,你必定是打错了

I‘m sorry, but There’s nobody here by this name. 抱愧,这里没有这小我

Wrong number 错了

I‘m sorry, I’m afraid you ‘ve got the wrong number 抱愧,生怕你打错德律风了

I think you have the wrong number 我认为你打错号码了

You dialed the wrong number 你拨了个毛病的号码

What number are you calling? 你拨打的号码是甚么?

What number did you dial? 你拨的号是几多?

What number are you trying to dial? 你拨的是甚么号码?

It’s 421-5562. Isn‘t it right? 是421-5562,不合错误吗?

No. It isn’t. It‘s 421-5582. 不是,这里是421-5582

I’m sorry to have bothered you 对不起打搅你了

Sorry, I dialed the wrong number 对不起,我打错了

I‘m sorry I have got the wrong number 对不起,我打错了

I must have dialed a wrong number 我必定拨错号了

Never mind 不要紧

That’s all right 不要紧

5.听不清

I can‘t hear you very well. 我听不太清晰。

Sorry. I didn’t quit catch that 对不起,我没听清晰

Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?

Could you speak up a little? 你能在高声一点吗?

Could you speak louder,please? 你能大点声说好吗?

Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清晰一点吗?

I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?

Pardon? 请再说一遍好吗?

Excuse me? 抱愧(请再说一遍)?

6.德律风妨碍

What‘s wrong with your cellphone? 你的手机怎样了?

There’s something wrong with the phone 德律风出了点错误

The line went dead 适才德律风断了

There is a lot of background noise here. 有很多多少杂音。

I think we have a bad connection. 我想路线环境很差。

I think we‘ve got a bad line. 我想咱们的路线很差。

Sorry,the number you dialed has been powered off 对不起,你拨的号码已关机

Your mobile phone was power off. 你的手构造机了。

His cellphone has no service 他的手机没有办事(停机了)

My mobile phone is out of service. 我的手机停机了。

My cell phone is dead. 我的手机没电了。

The battery of my mobile phone is dead. 我的手机没电了。

I have to get the battery charged. 我得给手机充电。

There is no signal. 没有旌旗灯号。

There is no signal in this area. 这个地域没有旌旗灯号。

I can’t get a signal out here. 我这收不到旌旗灯号。

Your cellphone could not be reached. 你的手机不在办事区。

The number you called is out of our servce 你拨的德律风已超越咱们的办事范畴

Your number was not available. 你的手机没法接通。

It can‘t receive the signal as usual. 它不克不及正常接管旌旗灯号。

Your call could not be connected. Please try again later. 你拨打的德律风临时没法接通,请稍后再拨

Sorry, the number you have called is no longer available 对不起,你拨的德律风如今已是空号了

My cell phone stopped working in this area 我的手机在这个区域就接管不到任何信息

7.竣事德律风

It’s nice to talk to you 和你通德律风很欢快

Well,thank you for calling 感谢你来电

It was nice of you to call 感谢你打德律风过来

I think I must be going now 我想我该走了

I have to go. 我得挂德律风了。

I have to hang up now 我得挂德律风了

I‘ve got to hang up. 我要挂德律风了。

My other line is ringing. I must say goodbye now. 我的另外一部德律风响了。我得跟你说再会了。

Give me a call 给我打德律风

Give me a call if you get a chace 有空,给我打德律风

To call me/To telephone me/To phone me 打德律风给我

Speak to you again 在联结

Take care. Good-bye 珍重,再会

8.借用他人德律风

May I use your phone? 我可以借您的德律风用一下吗?

Would you mind if I use your phone? 你不介怀我用你的德律风吧?

Can I use your cell phone? 我可以借用你的手机吗?

No,I’m waiting for a call right now 不可,我如今正在等德律风呢

I‘ll only take a minute 我只打1分钟

9.德律风用度

My balance is not enough. 我的德律风余额不足了。

The balance on my account is not sufficient for a call. 我账户上的余额不敷打一个德律风了。

I have to charge my account. 我得充值了。

10.短信

Don’t text during class. 讲堂上别发短信。

You text too often. 你短信发的太多了。

Who‘re you texting? 你在给谁发短信?

I’ll text you the address. 我会把地点发给你。

I‘ll text you the details. 我短信发给你具体信息。

11.其他

How can I reach you? 我怎样和你接洽?

You’re not returning my calls. 你不回我的德律风。

Oh,here‘s my name card and this is my cell phone number 这是我的咭片,这是我的手机号码

What kind of telephone do you use? 你用甚么德律风呢?

How do I get an outside line? 若何打外线?

I can use public phones at public places 我可以在大众场合用公用德律风

Can I get a new phone line? 我可以申请一部德律风吗?

May I have a phone card please? 我能买一张德律风卡吗?

I want to make a long distance call 我想打个远程德律风

Ted’s office has twelve telephone lines 泰德的办公室有12条德律风路线

Do you own a cellular phone? 你有手机吗?

She’s made calls out, none came in. 只有她打出去,没有打进来过。

白话侠app,真实的超高性价比找外教平台。

作者: admin

为您推荐

联系我们

联系我们

工作时间:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信
微信扫一扫关注我们

微信扫一扫关注我们

关注微博
返回顶部