不同的利益方在达成商务合作前,都会对价格进行谈判。当价格不满意不能接受时如何通过电话用英语表达呢?
提高商务英语水平,做成功商务人士。选择阿卡索外教网,阿卡索外教网的商务课程是专为商务人士打造,专业外教一对一教学,随时随地预约上课,省时省力,根据学员的英语水平和商务进修方向定制个人专属学习计划,提高商务英语口语能力,让你自信应对各种商业场合。试听地址:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm?_s=m&search=145 .
1. I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer. 请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。